What Happened?

Ok so I'm going to start skipping weeks at a time in some chapters, So we were at ten weeks, now Sang is going to be at 15 weeks.

Also this is Sang^ it's the closest picture I could find to her that had the week and a picture if her belly. But the girl on the right isn't Sang.

This is short I'm sorry!

Sangs POV

I moan while Norths fingers move over me.

"Feels good?" I nod and place his hand closer to my tail bone. That's where it hurts worse right now.

"What's going on?" Uncle asks coming into the living room.

"My back is so sore." I whine and roll my head back to pout at Luke and Uncle.

"Shes being a baby."

"She is having your baby North be nice." Uncle orders glaring at him. I sigh when he massages just the right spot.

"I'm nice, I'm giving her a massage." He informs his uncle I smile and tuck my nose in his neck.

My baby is about the size of an orange right now and my bump is deffinetly bigger and more noticeable.

My back arches when North presses against one spot that is particularly tender. A breath hisses through my teeth, out of retaliation I nip his neck. A chuckle finds its way out of his chest and he smiles against my head.

"North can I talk to you." Luke asks in a forced kind voice. My head rolls towards Luke and he puts on a fake smile but I can see anger in his eyes.

"Can it wait." North asks quietly, his fingers stilling in my back. Luke grinds his teeth. I sit up quickly and turn towards Luke. My mind immediately going to that night weeks ago that North turned my advances down, wore a shirt to bed, and the next morning wouldnt look me in the eye.

Luke watches my face while these things go through my head and I can't help but see the rage that flashes over his features.

"Now." He growls, his brown eyes flicking darkly towards North. For the first time since I started dating North and met Luke, I saw the resemblance of the two stepbrothers.

Luke storms out of the room and upstairs, North follows him with sagged shoulders. I can't help but think he looks guilty, at the very least remorseful.

While this was going on, uncle was observing the expressions and words of his nephews with a difficult to read expression.

"Do you have any idea why their acting this way?" I thought I did but I wasn't going to say anything.

"No."

Luke's POV

"What in the hell were you thinking!" I growl running my hand through my longer hair. North looks down on his hands and for the first time in my life he looks small. His shoulders hunched and back bent forward in a slouch while hes sitting in my bed.

"Shes having your baby, doesn't that mean anything to you?" I ask leaning against my dresser.

"Don't Luke, don't you fucking dare. I love her." He growls and for the first time since coming in here, he made eye contact with me. His brown eyes are dark with hurt, anger and guilt.

"If you loved her you wouldn't have cheated on her." I tell him quietly. He growls and gets slowly off the bed.

"I did not mean to. She came on to me, I couldn't stop her." He informs me running a hand through his short hair.

I wince and my head slams against the dresser when I sink down onto the ground.

"You had, and still have marks on your chest, on your back from sex. I'm not a virgin, I know that some of them only come from being on top." I raise an eyebrow at him, daring him to test me. He sighs and runs a hand through his hair again and shakes his head.

"Those ones are from Sang, I promise." I narrow my eyes and he narrows his right back.

"How am I supposed to believe you."

"I did not have sex with Jade. She kissed me, it looked like I groped her and that's where all of these fucking rumors are coming from." He looks at me begging with his eyes for me to believe him. I shake my head and groan.

"I hope you realize your not going to be able to keep this from her, and you might want to tell her yourself."

"I'm going to. I have to get her to believe me."

"Jesus Christ that even sounds guilty!" I shout fed up his bullshit.

"Man up North! You made out with Jade. She gave you a fucking Hickey!" I shout infuriated.

"Iwasdrugged." He mummbles.

"What?" My heart stops, I had to have heard him wrong.

"I. Was. Drugged." He tells me distraught. He looks at me with misty eyes. My chest is tight and I blow out a breath.

"I'll call doc, if you were drugged... how were you functioning?"

"I think she gave me a half a pill, it only lasted about 6-7 hours." He says quietly.

"I- what if she doesn't forgive me." He asks quietly.

"She will."