Figuring It Out

Sangs POV

I check myself again and sigh, still no period.

Itll be here next period. Im just stressing myself out because of what me and North did and now its not gonna come, thats all...

I scream internally and then feel all the blood rush out of my face at the thought of actually being pregnant.

Im barely 16, tears fill my eyes and I sit down on the dirty floor in the school bathroom stall. This cant be happening. Im going to be 'that girl' around school. The whore, the slut.

IVE ONLY BEEN WITH ONE BOY! I scream internally. Of course nobody would believe me, North would leave me.

I feel the tears start to fall.

Silas' POV

Why is she late?

Sang is never late for this class, or any class to my knowledge. I get worried after ten minutes after her not showing up.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I ask the substitute teacher, he gives me a huff and nods. When I get out of the classroom I open the cameras for around the school and dont see her anywhere.

Maybe she's in the bathroom? Maybe she's sick,  I debate with myself on whether or not I should call North but decide against it, and go in search for her myself.

After checking the third bathroom around the school I come to the last one and push open the door quietly, I hear sniffling coming from the handicap stall and cringe looking behind me before entering the bathroom. If the girl crying in the stall isnt Sang then I could get into big trouble.

"Aggele Mou?" I ask knocking on the stall door. The crying stops for a moment before the sniffles let into a full out bawl. Her loud crying at first makes me panic. Im a man. I chant internally. I can take care of a crying woman, Yes yes I can.

"Can you open the door for me aggele?" I get on my tip toes and peek over the edge of the stall seeing her blond head.

"Aggele?" I ask in a sing song voice. She lifts her head up, tears streaming through her precious green eyes. I Shake my head and go into the next stall climbing onto the toilet and into her stall hopping over the top.

"Aggele what's wrong?" I ask her sitting down across from her.

She keeps crying and I debate on whether or not to call North. I mean she is his girlfriend but he can be hot headed and if some girl pissed her off... I shake my head at that thought.

"Sweet girl your going to have to tell me what's wrong or I'll have to call North." She looks at me panicked and starts bawling even harder.

"Please no!" She sobs getting onto her knees and looks to be bowing.

I feel my heart squeeze and I knee crawl over to her so I can actually comfort her. I plop down onto my butt and pull her into my lap. I can think about the repercussions of cuddling my brothers girlfriend later.

"What wrong?" I mumble into her hair. I rub her grey sweater covered arms and rock her shaking form back and forth.

It takes a few mintues but she calms down slightly and is only shuddering. 
"Whats wrong?" I ask again kissing the top of her head. This is comforting her. I tell myself. I'm not flirting, I'm comforting.

That's not even convincing to me.

"I'm late." She sobs out. It takes me a moment before it sinks in and I feel like I've been sacked in football by someone even bigger than me.

"Fuck." I whisper and rub her back when she starts crying again.

"Maybe your stressed? Did you miss count?" I ask lifting her chin so she's looking at me. Her pretty green eyes blink back at me telling me what I need to know.