The Truth

Mr. Blackbourne's POV

"Everybody shut up!" I roar for the last time. If they keep talking over me I will give them hours.

The boys quiet down and look at me shocked.

"First of all there is nine of us. The probably was already great that at least one of you would fall for, or at least grow feeling for one of your targets. Yes, North got lucky with Miss. Sorenson because as we all figured out she is quite... endearing." I hear Sean snicker quietly from beside me so I send him a glare.

Yes Miss. Sorenson is nice and she's sweet and nobody has to hold me at gun point to say she is quite sexy in an innocent way. The fact that North fell for her isn't that surprising, but apparently my brothers are jealous.

We had a family meeting because we found the girl who is helping Hendricks. Her name is Karen Newman. Although it's quite obvious she was blackmailed, she will need to go to court and hopefully her lawyer will help in getting her off a sentence if there is one.

North decided not to join us and instead keep him and Miss. Sorenson in bed today. I personally couldn't blame him. He also informed me he wasnt cutting the relationship off after I gave him a rundown of what was going to be talked about in this meeting.

"So we can break up with them right. We have Karen, her and Hendricks are in custody." Kota asks. I nod and straighten my tie.

" You may all break up with the girls if you wish." Kota slumps in his seat and takes his glasses off, the rest of he boys vary in their reactions but their body language all says the same thing. They're hurting. They feel guilty, they didnt want to do this.

I didn't either. I felt horrible and couldn't sleep for weeks before I came to terms with it. It needed to be done, I had told myself.

Apparently it didn't because none of us had engaged Miss. Newman in a relationship.

"So North is going to continue to date Aggele then?" Silas asks. I nod and give the boys a basic analogy of what North had told me. By the end Gabriel and Luke were trying to contain their laughter and Sean was outright laughing with Silas and Nathan.

"So he basically said to... mind your own business." Sean's voice got higher and higher and by the end of the sentence he was laughing again.

I sigh and nod.

"So how many if you are breaking off the relationships.?" I ask changing the subject.

7 pairs of hands shoot into the air.

Sangs pov

I wake up to North leaning over me giving me playful, wet neck kisses.

"North!" I screech scrunching my neck and giggling. He chuckles and grips my hips pulling me to the edge of the bed continuing his assault on my  neck. He slows down his lips enough to make it less playful and more sensual.

I moan and grab his hands that are covering my naked hips...

Naked!

Blushing, I bring my hands back up to cover my Breasts.

"Mmmm baby don't cover yourself." North murmurs into my neck I sigh and tilt my head towards him trying to catch his lips.

He humors me, taking and ravaging my lips while flipping us so that I'm straddling his hips, his silk covered hardness pressing at just the right spot, making me moan with pleasure.

"More." I gasp pushing down onto him. I want more, I crave more, my body needs to be filled.

"You want me to eat you again?" I blush even more and shake my head. Ive heard about the first time for most girls, how it's uncomfortable, how it makes them bleed.