Farther

[A/N: smut ahead watch for ------- ( btw it's pretty much all smut)

I wake up unbelievably comfortable. Sang is pressed up against my side with an arm around my waist and her cute as hell morning breath wafting up at me from near my neck. The moist air making my neck slightly damp. I groan and stretch my free arm out above my head as far as I can get it.

When I settle back down I look outside and realized were probably late for school but I can't bring my self to give two fucks about it. I'm warm and for once in my life just content with sitting here with her in my arms, warm and safe away from her shit family, away from the fucked up school and most importantly away from that fucker Rocky. I let out a growl just thinking about him trying to get his hands on my baby.

"North?" Sangs sweet voice is froggy probably from crying last night. I pull her impossibly closer to me, so she's basically laying on top of me.

"Yeah Sang baby?" I kiss the top of her head trying to absorb her into me.

"I'm pretty sure we're late to school." She mumbles kissing my chest. I smile into the top of her head.

"How do you feel about just skipping today." I ask her. She tenses and lifts her head looking at me sleepily.

"I'll get into trouble." She mumbles. J rub the middle of her back massaging the knotted the muscles next to her spine.

"How much trouble?" I watch her eyes go out of focus as she thinks. She tries to lay her blond head back on top of my chest but I bring my hand back and grab her hair, tugging it softly so she can't lower it, making her look into my eyes.

"Probably alot." She says frowning. I kiss her quickly and think. If she moves in with me she wouldn't get into trouble. Her family wouldn't be able to hurt her. My heart starts beating quickly thinking about that. I've thought it before but that was before I found out she loved me, before I confessed. She's it for me. And if the rest of my brothers don't except that... I don't want to think about what I would do but she's family now. She's my family.

"I've always been impulsive baby, your starting to get used to it and if what I'm asking is to fast, and im pretty sure it is.." Word vomit, fuck.

"North...?"

"What I'm trying to fucking say is, you should move in with me. Your family wouldnt be able to touch you, we'll be happy I'll take care of you..." day dreaming is Luke's job and thinking about something I really want gets my hopes up and leaves me vulnerable for more disappointment.

"Are you serious?" She asks quietly bringing me out of my miny panic party. I look at her expecting to see disgust or her being weirded out, but I see love shining in her eyes and also alittle bit of hope and fear.

I nod my head and she squeals sitting up so she's sitting on my waist. I have to stick my hands on her hips to stop her bouncing. I look at her and only see excitement in her eyes.

"What will uncle say?" She asks suddenly. I shrug my shoulders rubbing little designs on her hips. I feel her shudder over me and smirk adjusting her so she's lower just above my cock on my stomach. Miny me is getting very excited very quickly. She gasps and her eyes darken in innocent lust. I growl and grip her hips and do a sit-up so I can ravage her mouth with my tongue.

---------------------------
I can tell shes just as eager when she lets out a little kitten moan and grips the soft, sensitive hair on the back of my neck. I nibble my way down her neck and bite tenderly on a soft spot, she moans and bucks against me, causing her to back up a bit so her butt is right on me. She moans loudly and whispers my name. I look back up at her and grind myself slowly against her. Her head goes back and she arches her spine so her breasts are in my face. I don't think she even realizes she does it.