Names

Sangs POV

I giggle and gasp when North kisses and nibbles the fatty part of my thigh.

"North!" I shout and try to push his head away from my core. He's blowing against the underwear I have on and it's getting me excited again.

"Baby? Can I ask you something." I run my hands through his hair and smile as he lays the side of his warm head against my thigh.

"Of course." I blush when he kisses my center and can't help the little moan that escapes.

"Why did you  react the way you did when both Silas and I... fuck baby I'm so sorry if we made you uncomfortable." I shake my head and grab his ears softly trying to pull him up. He allows me to and pretends to be in pain, but the small smile on his face tells me he's fine. I'm sure my face is brighter than a fire truck as he settles between my legs.

"I wasnt very uncomfortable North. It was just kind of awkward."

"Are you sure?" He asks gripping my hip tightly.

"Positive." I say making him look into my eyes.

"I love you." He whispers. I massage behind his ears and kiss his cheek.

"I love you too." I moan as he grabs my waist and grinds himself into me.

"Baby." He growls. I whimper and wrap my legs around his waist wishing that his boxers and my panties were gone. Along with my shirt which is being pulled up by Norths rough hands.

"North oh god please." I whisper into his ear. He groans and pulls off my shirt the rest of the way.

"Are you ok with this." North pants, his dark eyes wild. His hand lifts to my breast squeezing softly. I nod and kiss him softly.

"I love you." I tell him he smiles and kisses me again, this time alittle less urgently and more gentle.

Our love making is slow and he gets me off more than once before he himself gets release.

When I get out of the shower I look out the window and see it's still dark-ish. But it's obviously morning, it just looks like it's storming.

"What's for breakfast baby?" He asks me. I blush and remember what Karen, one of the girls in my gym class told me. If the ask what you want for food you give them a-a blow job.

I squeak and walk towards the couch shrugging my shoulders. He gives me a perplexed look but suggests strawberries. I nod and sit on the lazy boy.

"Sang baby?" He says as I grab his iPad pretending to do something on the black screen.

I look up at his smirking face and follow it down to his shirtless body to the strawberries. Yum straw berries.

He shakes his head and picks me up cuddling me closer to his body. I sigh grabbing a  straw berry and nibbling on it.

 I sigh grabbing a  straw berry and nibbling on it