Comfort

North's POV

I am reclined in the passenger seat of the truck with Silas when my phone starts beeping. Silas jolts awake and glares at me after rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Who is it?" He grumbles leaning back up against the door.

"Luke."

"Why the fuck is he calling you right now. He knows your on a job." I smirk and shake my head answering the call.

"What." I greet him.

"I'm pretty sure I just screwed up." He sighs sounding resigned.

"What do you mean?" I sit up quickly.

"I kissed Sang." He tells me quietly. My chest squeezes for a minute but quickly eases. I remind myself of the conversations that all of us have had. She will always be mine and if she chooses to be theirs as well then I'm going to be fine with it. Because in the long run it's for the best. Especially now that we're having a baby. I smile, my baby is definitely a good thought.

"Did she let you?" I growl trying to sound intimidating. The thought of having a kid helps with that. What if I fuck this up? What if I fuck the kid up?

"She let me and then she started crying." He admits to me, "She legit said "I just got mad at North for doing this." I wrinkle my nose and turn to Silas who's been hitting my arm every two seconds trying to figure out what's going on. I mouth Sang to him and he gets even more concerned.

"I already told her that she could kiss you guys." I tell him kind of confused. Yes she got mad at me but it was something she is supposed to be mad about. I kept something from her and it made it worse in the long run.

"Shit Si what the fuck!" I growl catching a whiff of something awful. He grins evilly and presses a lock on the door that won't let me open my window.

"Fuck you." I growl pulling my shirt over my nose. He just gives me a grin and chuckles looking back at the house we're watching. All the while Luke is panicking on the phone talking about how he went to fast and messed it all up, I sigh.

"Luke! Is she still around can you pass the phone to her. I'll talk to her and then you guys can make up or whatever. If I need to we can switch out and I'll go comfort her."

"Ok. I'll go find her." He says quietly, I know it's not the answer he wants but I'm not sure what else to tell him.

There's a shuffle over the phone, a door opening and I hear a softly spoken sorry before Sang greets me.

"Hey Sang baby." She sniffles takes a deep breath and starts telling me everything that's happened since I left. From Mercury nibbling on her to Luke kissing her.

"North I'm so sorry." She starts sobbing again and I can't help but feel bad.

"Baby, I already told you that I don't mind if you kiss my brothers. As long as it's only my brothers." I tell her softly. Silas chuckles a bit and I smack his jean clad leg hard.

"I just... I feel like that's not right." She whimpers.

"It's unconventional but so is pretty much everything about our lives right now baby."

"I guess." She sighs.

"Do you need me to come home?" I'm not sure I can but I'll do it if she needs me to.

"No... North?"

"Yeah baby?" I smile alittle bit. She's stopped crying or at least slowed.

"I love you." I hear it in her voice and everything in me melts.

"I love you too Sang."

Sangs POV

I sit on the bed in Norths room and stare at Luke's phone. Yes, North did tell me that kissing he brother and his friends is okay. But I still feel bad about it. It's not like to hard to imagine kissing any of them, all of them, it was just so ingrained in me that cheating is wrong. I guess it technically isn't cheating if he knows.

I sigh and get up knowing that one, I need to give Luke his phone back and two, I probably should apologize for freaking out.

When I open the door of Norths bedroom and step out Luke is already there.

"I'm sorry." We both say at the same time.

A slow smile spreads across his face and I start giggling.

"I'm not sorry about the kiss but I'm sorry if I pushed you to fast." He tells me.

"It's fine." I reach out and put a hand on his arm. I can tell I'm blushing but I choose to ignore it. His smile turns warm.

"Do you want to watch a movie? I'm sure we can find something." He asks me. I say yes and he tells me he's going to make popcorn.

We watch a romantic comedy up until North strolls in and drops a kiss on my head. I'm cuddled up to Luke with my legs over his and my head on his arm.

Silas drops down behind me and pulls my shoulder to get me to lay against his chest. I snuggle in and make eye contact with North, who is sitting in a recliner to the right of us. He winks at me and turns back to the movie.

———————————————-

Ok guys I am so sorry for how long this has taken to come out. Life has been umm let's just say it's been interesting in the last couple of months and I needed some time to get some stuff figured out. Hopefully more chapters will start coming out and faster now that they've been pretty much taken care of.

Also one more thing pretty please read!!!
Do we want this baby to be a boy or a girl?Please tell me in the comments!