Love

North's POV

I frown to myself while making breakfast burritos for Sang and I. I should have been smarter and wore a condom but after that fight we had I was so turned on, who knew sweet innocent Sang could get mad like that, I liked the way her ears had turned red as she glared at me, the way her body bunched trying to roll off of me. Her messy hair, the small screams she let out as she came, the scratches that I know her kitten claws left on my back. I shudder and reach up to rub my head.

I could have just gotten her pregnant. Would I care that I would have to take care of her while she was pregnant? I would cook for all of her cravings, I would carry her around when she didn't want to walk, I could tie her to me for the rest of my life with one simple unthinking moment.

I entertain the thought of a dark haired baby with her green eyes and freckles, if it was a girl she would have Sangs slim stature and my long legs, the baby would have rolls upon baby rolls and would have that little baby smell.

I smile to myself, the rest of my brothers would help when I was on a job or I couldn't be there because I was called out.

I shake my head with a grunt and get back to scrambling the eggs for the burrito. There is no way Sang would want to still stay with me if I did get her pregnant.

"North?" I turn around to see Sang shifting from foot to foot in the door way of the kitchen. I put the spatula  down on the counter after turning the stove on one of the lower settings.

"Hey baby." I say turning around and leaning against the cheaply made counter. I study her face trying to gage her reaction to after sex talk.

"Umm what are you making?" She asks shuffling forward alittle closer to me. I reach out a hand and beckon her closer, the blush staining her pale cheeks makes me smirk.

"Food, now come all the way in here and stop stalling." I say trying to be playful.

She giggles and walks over grabbing one of my hands and kissing the palm. She looks up at me demurely from under her eye lashes and I feel myself soften like I always do. I lean down and kiss her forhead taking a quick wiff of her enticing smell.

"I think the eggs are burning." She whispers after a few seconds of dealing with me being creepy.

I curse and turn around quickly stirring the eggs until the horrible smell of them burning is gone. Little arms wrap around my waist and I sigh contently and bring a hand down and resting it on her locked ones, she leans her head against my back and I smile again.

"Comfy?" I ask quietly, picking up the vegetables I chopped and throwing them in the pan. I hear her murmer and then she's unlocking her arms around me and rubbing her hands over my stomach. I chuckle and turn around after giving the food one last stir. I pull her into me and step away from the stove letting the veggies cook.

"Do you want to stay in all day or do you want to go to dinner. We could go get lunch later." I murmers into her hair. She's wearing one if Silas' big blue sweaters he left awhile ago but it looks cute on her so I don't tell her it isn't mine.

"We could stay in? I don't really have anything to wear." I smirk against her head and turn lifting her up onto the counter so I can stand between her legs.

"Your right, plus we could have a little fun here too." I mumble against her lips. She lets out a giggle that I cut off with a demanding kiss.

I reach over and with one hand shut off the stove and push the pan back from the hot burner.

I kiss down her throat and am immediately hard when she lets out a loud cry when I bite down.

I push her back so shes at an odd angle, grip her cloth covered hips and drag her onto the very edge of the counter. She gasps and steadies herself on the counter so she can watch.