Forgiveness

Recap:

"What if she doesn't forgive me?"

"She will."

Three hours later:

"I will never forgive you!" I shout huffing down the stairs of the trailer.

"Baby please!" North shouts.

I turn around, a protective hand on my belly. Over my baby.

"No North! You do not get to "baby" me!" I shout at him with quote fingers.

He runs a hand through his hair pleading with me. "Please Sang let me explain, please." His eyes have tears in them as he looks at me and it makes me even more angry.

"You cheated on me. You! I have done nothing! Nothing to hurt you." My voice cracks but I shake my head.

I'm officially the biggest idiot in the country, in the world. I laugh and roll my eyes upward. We're in highschool for God's sake. Did I think he was going to be faithful? Did I really think a highschool boy would choose to be faithful in a school where girls are lusting after him.

"Please Sang." North chokes out. I clench my jaw and take one last look at him.

His dark jeans, grey shirt and he's not wearing socks. My eyes meet his and I almost break. Almost.

"Goodbye North." I whisper walking towards uncles house. I will beg my family to be let back into the house. If I have to get on my hands and knees... I will.

I loud whine cuts through the air halfway to the house and I feel the tears that I was holding back fall down my face while I look down at Mercury. Her dark face looks up at me with only the innocence an animal can have. I let out a sob and rub her head but keep walking.

"Baby please." North's voice is deep, and broken. I flinch but keep walking. If I look at him once I'll break, I'll turn around and run back into his arms.

"Sang?" Uncle asks once I walk through the door to the house. I look at him and start sobbing.

"Can you take me home?" I manage to choke out. He narrows his eyes at me.

"You are home little bird." He tells me. I shake my head and wipe a tear off my cheek.

"Sang?" Luke asks walking into the kitchen. He looks at me worriedly and takes a few steps forward before looking behind me.

I force myself to stay facing forward and not look behind me at North. My eyes stay on uncle but he watches North.

"North?" Uncle inquires raising a bushy white eyebrow. I clench my eyes together trying to keep the tears at bay.

"I need to explain." North says brokenly. I shake my head.

"There's nothing to explain. You cheated on me that's it." My voice is hard and foreign to my ears.

"Sweetheart you can use the spare room, your not going to back to the hell hole you lived in before." Uncle tells me.

"I'll go grab some of your stuff." Luke says quietly walking past me. North's hand falls gently on my shoulder but I shake it off and walk upstairs.

"Baby at least use my room. The other one isn't finished." North says feebly. I nod and clear my throat turning and walking into his room.

"I promise I didn't do anything Sang." He whispers grabbing my hand softly, he turns me towards him. My eyes refuse to go above his collar bones.

"I do love you and I promise if you let me, I will explain everything." He rubs his thumb over my knuckles and brings it up to his lips.

"You cheated on me." I whisper, the rock in my throat becoming heavier and heavier by the second.

"I..." His voice is gritty and shaky. I finally look up to see him looking away. Our hands dropping in front of us.

"I didn't cheat on you Sang. I was drugged, at a party." He turns his head to look at me and the tension in the air kicks up a notch.

"How long ago?" I ask, he flinches and I shake my head.

"If you were drugged, why didn't you just tell me. I would have believed you. Why did you wait? Why did you act guilty?" My voice raises and I'm shouting as loud as I can by the end of the sentence.

"I'm sorry." I shake my head and take my hand out of his grip.

"How am I supposed to believe you? Would you believe you?" I ask. He looks at me, a tear tracking down his face. His eyes sad, the brown swirling with tens of different emotions.

"No."

"That's what I thought."

I turn and walk into his room and close the door. But not before I can't help one more look at his face, the hopelessness on his face made me flinch.

My back bites against the door as I lean against it. I let the tears flow freely and rest my hands against my stomach.

What am I going to do? Was he really drugged? Did I just overreact and ruin our relationship?

These are just some of the thoughts running through my head.

North's POV

I lean against the door to my room while sitting down. My back against the door. My fist meets the wood floor boards as I try not to bawl my eyes out right here in the fucking hallway.

"Fucking hell." I growl at the cieling.

How do I fix this?

"Are you ok?" Uncle asks. I roll my head over to look at him, letting him see just how helpless I feel. Then I hear a loud sob from inside my room and have to clench my hands from kicking in the damn door and comforting her.

"I'm really hoping you didn't cheat on her North." He says quietly. I shake my head no and clear my throat a few times.

"I was drugged. At first I tried to push her off me but I- I couldn't control anything. Everything was just dead inside of me, nothing worked." my voice breaks. I squeeze my eyes shut and take a deep breath.

"We're you raped? Do we need to go to the hospital and get you checked." I shake my head again and open my eyes, rolling them to the cieling.

"She just kissed me, gave me a few hickies but that's it." He nods and walks plopping down beside me.

"I'm gonna get you to the hospital just in case." He says quietly. I nod, it would make me feel better.

"Would you like to start furnishing the baby room. I've got some wood in the shop." He informs me quietly after a few minutes. I nod and slowly get up offering a hand down to the old man. He looks at me for a moment before grabbing my hand to help pull him up. Once he's up he pulls me into a hug and slaps my shoulder once.

"It'll work out." I nod and clear my throat again.

"Alright North lets go get this crib started."