Warning

After the first few classes I was starting to hear people talk about a party that was happening tonight. I worry because of everybody who has been getting drugged or at least the rumors of people getting drugged at the parties thrown for the foot ball team.

I jump when I feel a big hand touch my shoulder and turn around d quickly to look for the owner of said hand, and see Silas. I put my hand on my chest and breathe a sigh of relief.

"Hey Silas." I give him a small smile and look for his girlfriend Katlyn. I find her glaring at me from across the room while she talks and whispers to her friends occasionally giggle and turn around and look at me.

I hear a big sigh come from the gentle giant and look back up at him. He gives me a defeated look and shakes his head blowing out another breathe, his cheeks puffing out with the releasing air.

"Just ignore her for a second k?" I send a quick, slightly worried look at Katlyn and nod slowly after I look back at Silas.

"North just texted me and said not to accept any offers to go to this upcoming party. He says he's going to take you out after he comes and picks you up." He smiles at me knowingly and I blush heavily.

"Thank you Silas." I give him a smile and he gets a slightly glazed over look in his eyes. I quickly snap my lips shut and discreetly try to wipe my teeth with my tongue, thinking I have something in my teeth.

Silas suddenly jumps as skinny arms wrapped around his waist and a noisy kiss was placed on his neck. I watch confused as he rolls his eyes to the ceiling and turns around wrapping an arm around Katlyns waist. He gives her a small smile and pulls her forward so she's tucked into his side.

"Hey love." She says pulling his head down to her so she could kiss him. I looked away so I didnt intrude on their intimate moment... but I could still see them out of the corner of my eye and watched as Silas put his hands on her hips and pulled her away.

"Anyways, as I'm sure you know I'm Katlyn." I nodded and looked back up at her. One of her friends, Jade, called Silas over to look at something. He sighed and tried to pull her with him but she stayed where she was.

"I'll be right over I just want to talk to Sang about North and what he wants for his birthday." Silas narrowed his eyes at her and shook his head.

"He doesn't kn-"

"He told me. Silas now go talk to Jade." He rolled his eyes and gave up trying to pull her anywhere. Katlyn smiled at him as he walked away but when she turned to me her smile was a sneer.

"Now you listen to me you little bitch. I know what your doing and it's not going to happen. Hes into me, he's mine, he's big and he's hot. So you even talk to him again and I'll make you pay." I nod along even though I don't understand why shes being so angry.

"He was just letting me know what my boyfriend said. I'm not after him." I said quietly hoping that she understands I only have eyes for North. I look into her dark brown, squinty eyes and see annoyance.

"That's another thing. North is the guy Jade wants and no offense of anything but you've got nothing on her. She's got alot more sex appeal and she knows how to keep a man happy. So if I were you, I would just let him go and stop making him feel like he has to fuck the charity case to make you feel needed. Cause your not." I look down not wanting to see her words got to me.

I hear her scoff and I look up when she walks away. Her slender hip sway as she sashays toward Silas. Her long dark brown hair lays in waves down to her bottom and her long legs take long strides.

***After the last bell rings and school's out***

The last bell rings and I try to work as fast as I can to my bus stop. Normally I let North take me home or to his house but after what Katlyn said i didn't feel like doing anything. I felt bad because according to Silas, North had plans but... I don't even want to look at anyone right now.

"Baby!" I close my eyes for a second and just stand on the concrete waiting for the bus.

"Baby." I hear his footsteps getting closer.

"Sang." His hands on my arm, pulling me to look at him.

"Sang baby." He said pulling completely around to face him, and then using his free hand to pull up my face to look into his brooding eyes.

"Come on." I shake my head. He glares and grabs my hand. When I start to pull back he huffs and smirks at me.

"Remember you asked for this you stubborn brat. " I gasp and try to free my hand again but he just jerks me to him. I'm not able to regain my balance because he immediately bends at the waist and tucks his shoulder gently into my stomach, when he starts to stand up pulling me with him I really start to struggle.

"To high." I squeak shoving my hands into the middle of his back. I feel his hand on my butt keeping me steady so I don't fall off his shoulder.

"What?" I can hear the smirk in his voice as he starts walking towards the parking lot.

"Let me down, Ill go with you just let me down I'm to high up." I giggle from the nerves. I watch his heels as he walks and it starts to make me feel queasy.

"You asked for this." he chuckles. I love that he's being playful because this side of him only comes out in private normally, but I'm going to get sick all over his back if he doesn't stop loving.

"North I'm gonna be sick." I can taste bile in the back of my throat. He immediately stops moving and gently lowers me down, I clutch onto his shirt and wait for a moment for the wash of colors to leave my vision and for the horrid taste of bile to go back down.

"Fuck sorry baby," he says rubbing his hands up and down my arms. I give him a small pained smile and laugh.

"What?" He asks lowly lowering his voice, a small smirk playing on his lips.

"Next time warn me before you do that." I giggle when he growls and grabs my hand dragging me to the Jeep.

"What are you to lovebirds laughing about?" His brother Luke asks hid girlfriend stops kissing his neck long enough to look at us and then get back to work. I blush and look at North.

"Mind your own business." Sara says, smacking his chest. Luke just looks at her with a smirk and kisses her hard on the mouth. The red headed girl giggles a high pitched scratchy sound that made me want to cringe. As mean as that sounds it's true.

Sara is an ok girl I think. But I don't really ever hang out with her. Or anyone with that matter. She's only a few inches taller than me standing at five four and has died blood red hair. She's skinny and has a lifters build with gorgeous blue eyes.

"Are we all riding together?" Her squeaky voice asks. I look up at North who nods and glares at Luke who shrugs.

It takes about fifteen minutes to get to my house. North drops me off a house away and gives me a peck on the cheek when I start to get out of the front seat. I turn and kiss him quickly on the lips. Blushing when he gives me his infamous smirk that usually leads to us doing more.

"I'll come pick you up at the regular time. Get your homework done." He says quietly I nod and give him a small smile and walk to my house and inside.