Misadventures Tag

Rules: 
You must post this tag in a book
You must at least tag five people
You must mention the person that tagged you 
No tag backs (awe)

I was tagged by secretquinn a while back but I forgot about but better late than never! You can put this in the comments though bc some of you don't have books. 

Questions:

1) What is your favorite song off of Misadventures?
Floral and Fading because it's the first one that I learned with the whole album out

2) Do any songs on Misadventures have a meaning to you? 
Of course! The first one would be floral and fading because of Danielle. She's a huge inspiration to me and the fact that people made her feel hated just sucks! The second one is bedless because a week before the album was released my life was sucky and the one part about crying in the shower actually happened to me.

3)What song on Misadventures makes you think?
Song For Isabelle or Gold Medal Ribbon. I'm not sure why but those two

4) What was your reaction when you found out about Misadventures?
What was my reaction? Well it was 10 am for me and I happened to pull an all nighter (much like today) and I was gonna go to sleep but my phone vibrated and I saw the ptv had posted something so I opened the video. I fucking cried okay? I paced around my room, I told my mom who just laughed at me, I called my cousin and shit was crazy. 

5)Is there anything that reminds you of Misadventures?
Um, my friends. Mainly 0Kellic0 because we listened to it at the same time. 

6) Does the album remind you of anything?
Yeah. My past and shit. I'm not sure why but yes. Also it reminds me of when I first found out about them in 2012. I've never experienced new music from my favorite band before so this was new. Sleeping With Sirens was the first band I've ever heard and I didn't like them until after Madness so they didn't count as a band before a new album. Ooh and the song song for isabelle reminds me of 0Kellic0 bc she had to teach me the first verse bc I couldn't do it on my own and she already knew them

7) Have you ever created any fan art about Misadventures?
I guess? I drew the album cover, I wrote out what Vic said in the announcement video and I drew all four albums in one so...

8) Does any song make you imagine the guys doing something? 
Well Dive in reminds me of when the guys said it describes what the band is and TISTWW reminds me of when Mike said that it could be played after a football game. And Texas Is Forever bc they said it was based off a riff that Jaime had made up so I can imagine them switching over to guitar instead of bass. 

9) What have you just realized after listening to the album?
New music, new videos, and this is about to get cheesy but more chances to get to meet them bc more tours! I went to the misadventures tour and I can't believe it's already been a month! 

10) If you could learn to play a song off of the album, which one would you learn to play? 
Umm, you can't make me choose! Floral and Fading, Dive In, Bedless, Today I Saw The Whole World, and Song For Isabelle, maybe Gold Medal Ribbon. FUCK IT, I'D LEARN ALL OF THEM!

People I tag:
mini-vacation
IPiercedMyVeil
piercedanna

snugglyhowell
0Kellic0 ....did you even do it Mels?