Get Me Through {Perrciado}

"So you really don't care?"

The timid boy shook his head, "Should I?"

Jaime scoffed and began flipping through the pages of his textbook, the eraser of his pencil in between his teeth, "I mean, she's your ex and I'm your best friend. I really like her but if you don't want me to go out with her then just say so."

Truth was, Tony hated the idea of Jaime and Steph together or even interacting with small talk but from the way his best friend talked about her, he could tell that Jaime really did have feelings for the girl. It was hard to say no.

"You can go out with her."

Jaime fist bumped the air and bounced in his seat as the words slipped from Tony's mouth. "You're the best!"

"I know, I know," Tony said with a roll of his eyes and a smile on his lips, "But we need to finish this."

"Sir, yes sir."

"That was hot."

Jaime's jaw dropped. He gawked at his best friend for a couple of seconds in what was more than likely shock before lowering his head underneath the table for a brief moment and then came back up. "No way."

Tony's face was red, hand over his mouth and legs were spread out but knees touching. "Shut up."

"I literally thought you were turned on for a second there, not gonna lie," Jaime laughed.

The older boy glared back and removed his hands from over his mouth. "You're not my type." Oh, how he wanted to say gender, you're not my gender, but that would be coming out directly and didn't take many brain cells to figure it out whereas type was thrown so loosely, it couldn't possibly be taken as coming out, right?

"Since when have you had a type? But I mean, you know you want some of this," Jaime joked as he gestured to his body with a smirk playing at his lips, and wink shot in Tony's direction.

"Y-you're delusional," Tony commented, flustered with the witty boy across from him, "But seriously, let's just finish this so we can go home."

"Si-" Jaime started but stopped as his eyes met the warning, brown orbs that belonged to Tony. "Okey doke."

That was enough flirting and teasing for the time being as both boys helped each other out with their English essay.

》☆☆☆☆《

Friday night and there was nothing to do. Tony laid in his bed, silence filling the dorm room. It was just around eight pm so there was a bit of light from the sun peering in through the window. It created shadows on the walls and floors that entertained the boy as he let his imagination run wild with creating new creatures along the darkness.

Amongst it all, there were also those few moments where he thought he'd saw something in the corner and laughed at himself when he'd realize that having a wild mind can do creepy thing to its owner.

Tony tried his best to stay in his dorm as long as possible, using the shadows to busy himself. There was no way he could go outside of his room and face the world alone. Well, the other boys alone. Most of them were cruel to the boy as they called him out on the type of jeans he wore, how he walked, and simply how he dealt with life. Of course there were those few people who were genuinely nice and respected him but he always saw the acts of kindness out of pity.

It was no secret to the college about his past. I couldn't tell you how everyone seems to know of the tragedy but it's out there. Well everyone is aware but you so let me enlighten you.