Glad We Made It (Kellic)

Yes, yes, yes. A new one shot! I wanted to write but I wasn't in the mood for writing anything else so here's this! A nice, simple and fluffy Kellic 💗 enjoy!

Vic~

"Copeland!" my husband called out from the nursery. We walked in here to feed our kids but we found the room to be a mess! I folded my arms across my chest and tapped my foot impatiently as I waited for my two year old to waddle into the room.

The familiar "dada" came from my daughters mouth as she stumbled in. Kellin walked over to her and picked her up. "Sweetie. Toys," he pointed to the scattered toys around the room, "chest," then at the toy chest across the room. I looked back at my son Leo who was sitting with his back against the crib while sucking on a toy truck.

Kids.

"Leo," I said when I took his toy. He looked up at me with his hazel, teary eyes and pouted. The toys were literally covering every inch of the floor and it was making it hard to walk in here. I picked up a few dolls, a toy car, and a couple of other random things as I made my way back to the chest. "Kells, could you take the kids to have their breakfast while I clean up, again?"

"Yeah sure." He went to pick up Leo but he just ran away and hid behind me. "I don't think he wants to."

We laughed and Kellin left with Cope in his arms for her breakfast. There were a few toys still left on the floor so I walked away from Leo to pick them up. When I turned around, I saw my son tilting his head and eyes wide.

Leo was always a little confusing. He was really different than his twin sister but we still loved him just as much. Although, he never liked being around just Kellin. I had to be in the room for Leo to stay with his dad- we're not sure why. But it is what it is.

After I finished cleaning the room, Leo stood up and walked towards me and made grabby hands so I picked him up and walked to the kitchen. Kellin had Cope in her seat, he sat across from her as he fed her. "I could never get tired of seeing you with kids," I told him and placed Leo in his own seat.

"Ha ha," he mocked, "well don't get used to it because I don't want any more kids."

I frowned and walked up right behind him. "What about me? What if I want more kids?" I pecked his cheek, making him smile. "You're going to have to knock up someone else," he joked.

I couldn't believe this. Since high school he's always talked about having a gazillion kids and now we have two but he wants to stop? I'm only 23 and two twin toddlers is going to be easy.

"Think about Kells," I said as I pulled up a chair and sat beside him, "You're 22. The kids are two- almost three. Do you really want to be 38 and have the kids out of high school and on their way to their new lives? I want a child that I'll have to take care of even after Cope and Leo are out of here. Don't you want that?"

He sighed and looked at me. "Trust me, I do. I want that with you and I've always wanted that with you but I also just want some time with you," he said. I wasn't understanding what he was getting at so he continued.

"C'mon Vic! Don't you see it? We met in freshman year, you asked me out when we were juniors and then we got married three years later but immediately had kids. I want to experience more than just what we had in high school now that we're married. 9 months is all I got but we spent it getting ready for these two weirdos. I just don't want to share you anymore when they get older." He looked at me with a sad smile

I've never really seen it that way. Sure, we rushed into things and we didn't really get to experience the same things most newly weds did but it didn't really bother me. I guess it bothered Kellin, though. "Okay," I said as he picked Leo up from the floor.