That's Really Nice To Hear (PTV!Some)

I'm trying out something new. 

Tony messed with the ends of his sleeves as he tried to figure out what and how to say what he wanted to say. Stop being so scared dammit, he thought to himself. He shook his head and turned the doorknob, opening the door. All three of his bandmates were in the room playing video games. Mike was sitting across the room while Vic was sitting on the loveseat with Jaime's head resting in between his legs in an innocent way. 

"Hey! You're home!" Jaime shouted as he ran to his girlfriend. "Haha yep, good ol' me. What are you guys playing?" Tony questioned, leading Jaime to the other two boys. 

"Some weird shooting game," Vic said, not taking his eyes off of the screen for even a second. Mike scoffed, "It's only weird because you suck." Jaime and Tony laughed while Vic set his remote down and crossed his arms over his chest, pouting like a small child. "I give up." 

Now or never. 

"So uh hey, I need to tell you guys something..." Tony said slowly, getting the attention of the other three. The game was paused and soon all eyes were on him. "What's up?" Jaime asked. 

"I don't know how to tell you guys this but..." he started. His nerves were skyrocketing and he couldn't quite get the right words out but they were all fixated on him. "I'm transgender." 

The boys took  second before they looked around at each other, confusion plastered on their faces. "Transgender? What do you mean?" Vic asked, scooting to the edge of the loveseat. 

"I mean that I'm not a girl. I'm a boy." Tony said, confidently. "I'm still confused?" Mike said, making Tony sigh. "I have boobs and shit but I'm- I don't feel like a girl. I feel like a guy and I really hope that this doesn't affect what we have but I needed you guys to know..." he trailed off. Jaime walked over to him and hugged him. "I get it and for me you will always be the same but you'll just look different." 

Tony hugged him back and smiled into his shoulder. He was glad that he had one of them on his side. "So what do we call you then?" Vic said, trying to understand him. 

"Tony." 

He nodded and went over to Jaime and Tony. "Tony sounds nice. Mikey?" 

"Huh?" 

"What's wrong?" 

"Oh nothing, just trying to wrap my head around the whole thing," he said. Tony's smile faded, he had disappointed Mike and that hurt him more than anything. He wished he didn't have to feel like a guy and just be a girl for him but that wasn't the case. Tony didn't know what was going to happen. "Are you okay with this?" The shy boy asked from the middle of the other two boys. "I am! I really am! It's just something I've never really experienced before," Mike answered, sounding genuine, "So we call you him now?" 

Tony shrugged, "If you can, I'd really appreciate it." Jaime laughed.

"Now I get why you always steal my shirts and shorts!" He said, lightly nudging Tony, pushing him further into Vics arms. Tony's face flushed and he hid behind his hands. It was true. He loved wearing his boyfriends clothes and Jaimes were the baggiest so it was perfect for feeling cozy. But he also liked wearing Vics since they were the most masculine meaning that he felt more like a guy wearing his shirts. He just liked their clothes in general. 

That afternoon they all found themselves gathered in a small circle in the living room. Tony was in between Mike and Jaime as they both had their arms loosely draped around him while Vic sat on the floor, hugging his knees to his chest. They were talking like if Tony's confession was never even made. "My dad wants us to go to the damn barbecue this weekend, you guys wanna go?" Jaime asked, squeezing Tony's shoulder. The three nodded and they moved on to a new subject. That was until Tony started gagging. He tried to ignore it but the sudden taste of bile in his mouth made him rush to the bathroom.