minds a mess

Feeling how uncomfortable it was not wearing pantie i borrowed Jinxx jumper. A strong smell of bourbon on it. building up all the courage i had i stepped out to the balcony hesitating for a second until i see a smoke in Andys hand and i was in need.  "Hey!!." my voice pitchy and a little uneven. 

No words leave his mouth not even a glance my way. His deeply brooding face says it all. That Face i would have love to have seen any other time except now. 

"Could i pinch one?" i question hoping that King of my fantasy would even look my way. Instead he tosses his smokes at me. Damn it. Taking one and placing it between my lips i spark it and take a draw. A amazing feeling after a night of drinking and a crazy mad house morning. 

"Look i don't know whats going on or anything but just letting you know Ashley is making it out like something happen and if you call him playing on his phone then yes...." silent still." Anyway sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch." Handing back his smokes he touches my hand and looks down at me his eyes darker today but still perfect blue. His forehead creases and relaxes. it was clear he wanted to say something but was contemplating what.

"I'm only lying to my self thinking me and Juliet are ever going to get back together. All the guy keep telling me to leave her alone. Don't go back there. She has hurt alot of people dear to me in her path of destruction... and you seem nice and i got u drunk to try and fuck you." He said with his head down seeming ashamed of his actions. "You should go."

His words felt like daggers to the chest and drowning at the same time. My heart sinking in my chest i didn't want to go. But when the lead singer of your fave band tells you to you do. Never meet your hero they will only make you cry. For some reason i couldn't say anything. i just gave a little smile taking a quick couple puffs of my smoke then tossing it over the edge. I shouldnt have let Ashley fuck with Andy.

Walking throw the hotel past the other members was like the walk of shame. My eyes beginning to water. Eye contact with anyone was not an option. I felt pretty shitty but more hurt. The guys yelled out good by i just waved over my shoulder. Removing Jinxx jacket at the door. I felt like a really dirty whore who just got fired. 

Did i do something? Am i just another sad fan girl? Was he a player like Ashley? Knowing it would make me crazy thinking about them i started work early. Asking if my bestie Brooke would swap floors. To save me the embarrassment. Of course i didn't tell her why but she new something was wrong but didn't ask. 

Work was long and kept my mind busy... most of the time. I couldn't even find it in me to bust a move while cleaning. Hearing Brooke's voice calling my name through the locker room i answer her. "Over here".
"Omg i met BVB omg sooo dreamy they gave me this to give to you."
Reaching out to grab an envelope. Inside was money and a note.
'Sorry about Andy and Ashley but here is what they owe you and a little extra -cc'
Wow that's nice of him. I smiled to my self. "What ? What is it? Why didn't you tell me you met them?" Not wanting to work my self up i simply said " They hired me for bottle service that is all"

Her eyes look at me intensely "there's something your not telling me but fine what ever" i stayed silent "Maybe it has something to do with why i found your panties in there room." OH MY GOSH SHAME i almost got away with it. Not wanting a big deal i simply picked up my bag said goodnight and went to my car. Brooke trying to get me to tell her the whole time but i just kept my mouth shut. 

Lets face it i'm just another fan girl. I enjoyed my time but the sun brought light to reality. 

comment, share, vote and follow xoxo  

300 more words added enjoy <3