pancakes and foot achs

Waking up to Jinxx and jake fighting over pancakes and pizza
"Pancakes." Jinxx yells
"Pizza its lunch time." Jake yells back
"Pancakes. No one has had breakfast." The two of them continue to yell as i scan the room. Ashley is knocked out on the ground with pen over his face. I wonder who did that thats funny. Wait how can he sleep through the bitch fight. Relising i am laying on someone i look to see who it is. Its andy with his hood pulled over his head so cute in his batman onesie. Suddenly there is movement on my legs. Shit my feet are on cc. Looking down i realise his actually hugging my legs fast asleep. Slowly i slid my legs out but acidentally woke cc up. His body lays there for a moment no realising what he is cuddeling. Spinging up in his seat he smiles. Man i need to pee placing my feet on the ground i avoid stepping on ashley. Standing up i forgot about my foot hurting and fall straight over onto ashley. "Well hello to you too. I knew you couldnt stay off me." Fuckboy teases. Andy heard the bang and woke up. Jumping to his feet to help me up. Steady on my feet and with a hand from andy i make it to the toilet. Fuck i feel drunk still. The argument about pancakes and pizza seemed to consume the whole band. I can here everything from the toilet. Finishing up i open the door to see andy already changed and leaning against the wall he picks me up and my legs wrap around him. His lips greet mine for a moment. His husky voice says "good morning" before he rests me one the kitchen counter. The rest of the band was dressed too. How did they have time with all the bitch fighting. Cc brings my bag in setting it on the counter. "Get some clothes we are going out today. Drivers got to sleep." Searching through my bag i pull out some clothes and my toiletry bag. Ashley watchs and grins as i pull out panties and look for the matching bra... perve. The bus pulls up and everyone leaves me to dress.

Deciding to go simple, i pull on my fave skirt

Deciding to go simple, i pull on my fave skirt. Shit my foot hurts to much to wear shoes. I look around thinking something might jump out but no. A knock at the bus door grabs my attension "im dressed." I anounce as a old man pops in holding a bag "good morning indy. Im doctor wahab. Jake said you have a foot that needs to be looked at." I nod lifting my foot up he walks over and examins it "ahh just a mild sprain. I wrap it up and you will be good to walk." I smiled excited to go out with the boys.

Stepping off the bus all wrapped up i see the boys have already orded... pancakes. Jinxx had won. Andy jumps up allowing me to slide in alonh the bench. Cc passes me my meal. Looking at it i stand and walk in side.

Returning to the table with bacon and banana. They watched as i layered the bacon and banana between the pancakes and drowned it in syrip.
"Thats crazy its like a heart attack." Jake exclaims eyes wide.
I take a bite and moan "mmm heartattack tastes sooooo good."
I smile with a full mouth. Andy looks at it for a moment an takes a bite. He looks at me shocked "holy fuck thats some good shit." Taking another bite before the others join in. In seconds my food was gone. "More bacon and bananas." Jinxx declairs going to get more.

Returning with a huge plate of bacon and a bowl of banana. They all start creating heartattack pan cakes. Before andy can eat his i slide the plate over infront of me he looks at me like i stole the life inside of him. "Your fault mine are gone." I poke my tongue at him. He huffs and then proceeds to share my plate.

After eating so much the boys lay over the outside tables in food comas...... or they went back to sleep. Hard to tell. Andy turns me so im sitting on his lap facing him. His lips sweet with syrip press against mine for a moment before pulling back and a gorgouse smirk apears on his lips turning into a full on smile.

 His lips sweet with syrip press against mine for a moment before pulling back and a gorgouse smirk apears on his lips turning into a full on smile

"What?" I giggle. Kissing his cheek continueing down to his neck were i bite him softly.
"Mmmm." He softly moans against my ear.

Ashley pops his head up from the table across from us. " oi no fucking we got shit to do."
Hornypants thinks for a second. " unless i can get in on it then there is time." I laugh at him and shake my head
"Not a chance i already got someone between my legs."
I smirk.
" not like i havent seen you naked... alot." He laughs at me cc jumps up. "Snap hahaha. Alright lets go got an apointment to get to." Cc trailed off heading to the taxi rink. "No fucking in the taxi you two. We got a maxi taxi so we are all going to be in it." Andy laughs standing with me around him and walks over to the taxi pinning me against it and does a little dry fuck against it. Just to anoy cc before dropping me to my feet.