batman

His hands find the bottom of my shirt slipping it up over my head. Revealing my lace black bra.
He pulls me up to him by the waist allowing him to unclasp my bra. As it falls off my breast his mouth makes its way down my neck along my collar bone and down to my breast. His lips move around them never touching my nipples teasing me. My body moves against him harder. His hands squeeze and release my breasts. Pulling at his soft short hair letting him know its tourcher. He grabs one nipple between his fingers pinching and twisting softly as his tongue circles my nipple and flicks across it. A gasp escapes my mouth. A small chuckle leaves his mouth as he gives my nipple a nibble. My body is grinding up again his rock hard manhood. His hand slips down undoing my pants pulling my pants and panties down together. Only thing between us is his clothes. That was not going to do. I pull at his shirt. His lips leaving my breast for only a second as his shirt passes his head. His pants unbuttoned easy but there skinnys and next to impossible to get off normally. He becomes annoyed by them jumping out of the bunk ripping them off and climbing straight back in. His cute batman underwear left on.

His hand slides around my body. His finger slides down my wet slit causing me to moan softly. Andy brings his finger up to his lips and sucks it dry. "You taste so good." He deeply moaned. His finger quickly returns circulating my wet button. My body moves against his finger i wont him so bad im dripping. He bites my lip softly as he slips a finger inside of me. Moans muffle against his lips. "Andy." I moaned tingeling as his finger moves in and out "your so tight." He notes."so wet". I begin to build.

"Andy im getting there." I say between moans. "Not yet he istructed." In a seriouse tone removing his fingers. He slides down my body flicking his tongue across my button. his tongue quickly started to build something inside me again. sliding it everywhere between my legs my moaning became loader and louder. "hold on not yet." his deep voice sounded before returning. trying really hard not to break "Andy." i moaned he continued for a moment. "not yet." trying my best to hold on but finding it so hard. "ANDY." i moaned loudly. i could feel him grin every time i said his name. "not yet almost." he continued. it was almost painful holding it in. i just wanted to let go. "Andy." i screamed. and with that his finger glided inside me wiggling back and forth as he continued to lick. my whole body become still as my sex spot pulsed.

"that's my girl." he says smirking at me. my breathing is still fast matching my heart. "you ready for the real fun?" he asks. not being able to really move i slightly nod my head. he brings him self up to eye level. the tip of his large man hood runs up and down my slit making me squirm in my spot as im still pulsing down there. "are you sure?" he asks this manhood sitting in the entry. "yes." i reply in a whisper. with that one word he thrusts forward into me making me grab onto him. it was a lot tighter fit then i thought. after a moment he whispers. "hold on." as he begins to thrust i hold him as he goes harder and deeper my nails dig into him which seemed to make him go harder. moans escaping my lips. i had no control of my self. there was no stopping my body "cum for me." he demands. which was no problem he got me there quickly. "cum for." before he finished i had. leaning down to my ear he whispers. "mm that's my girl." before continuing for a moment. briefly pulling out to flip me over.

holding my self in place was hard but i did it so this wouldn't end. wrapping his hand in my hair he pulled just enough to make me like it. as he started again i could feel how wet i am. his movement became faster and faster my body began to move against him. i was building yet again. he lent down "your moans say your almost there again once your done lay on your back again." not noticing i was almost screaming every time i moaned. i nodded. trying to hold in my flood a little longer. knowing he liked it i moaned his name as i finished. in a flash i was on my back. not even sure how.

Andy was going deeper then ever. hooking my nails into his back and thrusting against him. i wanted him to feel at least half as good as i felt. moving close to his ear i started to moan his name. pulling me in by my hair he thrusted really fast until he came. his eyes closed upon release, mouth open wide. after a couple of seconds he pulled out and laid behind me. we both laid there panting for a while. his hand ran up and down my body. my sex dripped and pulsed. his hand slowly stopped and pulled me in i had nothing left in me to move. feeling his heart calm down i began to feel sleepy. sleep comes quickly in Andy's arms.

comment vote share follow. let me know what you thought of this scene :) xoxo also if you want something steamy go have a read of @MissyLust books she is new but she is good