explode

Kneeling down in the shower i come face to face with a large length. Grabbing it in one hand i start to jerk it back and forth. Andy places a hand on the wall of the shower infront of him for support readying him self. I flick my tongue across the tip. A small moan escapes his lips. Doing it a couple more times his large manhood grow more. His free hand reaches down and wraps his hand in my hair gentally trying to gain access to my mouth. Getting into a comfertable posion i finally allow him access. My mouth slides back and forth gaining speed untill he begins to thrust it deeper and deeper. Chocking on his man hood made him moan my name.
His deep voice moaning "indy" as his hand holds my head allowing him to go deeper. I normally dont like to chock but to here my name moaned i would do anything. Thrusting harder and harder into my mouth his speed started to pick up. "Oh indy ohhh." As his load shot into my mouth leaving his satisfyed.

He pulls me to my feet. Kissing the lips that just wrapped around his hood. His lips leave mine makeing there way to my ear. "You dirty girl im going to make you scream." Shocked at his words he turnes me around pushing me against the shower wall slipping a finger inside me. Starting by pulling it in and out for a short time before adding a second one insted of thrusting them he started to wiggle them. It was a crazy good feeling my moans muffel into the wall starting quiet gaining volume as he gained speed.
"Split your legs and brace your self." He whispered. His voice making my skin goosebump.
Not wanting to disapoint i do as im told. His hand pulls out and wrapps around to the front. Slipping back in and continuing. His other hand begins to slide his length uo and down my slit stopping and sitting just out side my ass. I begin to build. "Andy." I moan signaling im close. Thrusting into a never explored hole i yeld. His still for a moment with the exception of his fingers. The pain was crazy. He begins slow it hurts but is a wierd insain pleasure. After a moment the pain is gone and moans began to flow uncontrolably out of my mouth. Seconds pass before i realise there from andy too. he begins to thrust hard. His length thickening. "Mmm andy." Grabbing my hair he pulls it as he thrusts and fingers me. within micro seconds of each other we finish. My legs weak under me. My ass sore as he pulls out my sex polsing with pleasure. Andy holds me in his arms seeing im weak. His soft kisses make my weak lips smile. His hot load slowly dripping out of me. He whispers in my ear "that was amazing mmmm." He holds me a while longer before turning off the shower.

Wrapping me in a towel he carries me to my bunk laying me down as there is no way i can walk or sit for a while. Closing the curtain the boys rush to andy
"Pussy destroyer."
"Ass."
"You fucked her tight ass."
"Give her a break for a bit we have sound check."

I lay on my bunk for a while until i know im compleatly alone. Slipping out i dress quickly in something sexy that doesnt look like im trying. But i still want to turn heads.

Andy is expecting me to stay in bed cause im sore

Andy is expecting me to stay in bed cause im sore. He is goin.  To try harder then that. My body is sore as, i have only had sex once before....3years ago. But im strong. I find my makeup and begin to apply it taking my time with it making sure my eyeliner is winged perfect.

Looking amazballs i makemy way off the bus to find the boys

Looking amazballs i makemy way off the bus to find the boys. Walking across the parking lot i enter a door that lead back stage. Following the sound of music. Finally making it to the side of the stage. I sat and watched as Andy and Ashley bounced across the stage. After a minute or two Andy sees me giving me a wink as a grin tugged at the corners of his lips. His voice singing an old song of his knifes and pens.