Pre gig pre round 3

The sound check was amazing even fuck boy wasnt distracted. Andys voice was like sex to my ears. Mmm i love the faces he makes while singing its either brooding or childish or a cheeky evil grin. It enough to make any girl scream. After there check they head back to the bus amped up and ready. Jinxx steals the shower first as the others start there pre gig ritual. DRINKING.

And messing around as they get ready

It is so fun to watch them be them selfs

It is so fun to watch them be them selfs. Andy notices me watching as i sit on the counter. He walks over with a devilish grin and leans in to whisper. "I was suprises to see you up... dont worry when we get to my house you wont be able to move for weeks i will destroy you." Then going back to playing toy guns with cc. For some reason his words thrilled me and made me excited. I want nothing more then to be with Andy. Ashley brings me over a drink and leans on the bench beside me . "If you want me to fuck you just say i mean you dont have to dress so sexy to get my attention." Fucker mc fuck pants flirts. I giggle and shove his arm. "Yer no." I tease. He needs a woman that can fuck him like 59 times a day or something he is always horny. I bite my lip nervously noticing Andy looking at me. Jixx walks out. " who wants shots." With a bottle in hand as he takes a drink and passes the bottle around. Andy lips lock on and takes a big swig. "Woohoo." He yells in excitment. Before bouncing around the bus. They are crazy as.

The boys keep on drinking and getting ready. Andy puts on some war paint like the line across the nose. Not as cool as his old look tho. "Now everyone knows your mine." His finger brushes my jaw. IM HIS!!!! his words made me blush. Does he mean his as in fuck buddy or girlfriend? That doesnt matter im his.

Once again another bottel is passed to me so i drink and drink and drink. Ashley walks up to me and andy and says " you should put on something cute see as its your first time back stage." With a smile and a wink he walks off. I give Andy an evil smile. "Ok then."
I knew of a dress that was just there taste. And would be to Ashleys liking.

Except with a tanner brown hair girl with a bigger bust

Walking out in the dress i was confident
in it i new i looked good. Ashley spotting me first his reaction was pleased. Andy walked down the bus picked me up and pinned me to the wall. " you think you can turn me on and get away with it. Im going to fuck you so hard later." His words muffled into my neck as he kisses it as he rubs against me. My breath becomes heavy as he gets me worked up. "Andy not now not enough time." Cc yells from the front of the bus. Andy puts me back on my feet grabbing my hand leading me off the bus. My body wishes there was time for him to.... let out his sexual frustration.

Walking into the building there was some fans back stage. As we entered the meet and greet area Andy still had ahold of my hand. Interviewers and fans start to ask "who is she?"
"Is this your girlfriend?"
"Are you and juliet over?"
"Does juliet know you have moved on"

These are all questions i wanted answered. Andy just simply said "this is Indy." And avoided any other questions. My heart raced as he lead me to a seat in the corner sitting me down as he mingles. Cc walks over and gives me a nudge. "Dont worry it will be quiet back here soon." I smilled and nodded not really to worried about it all. just wanted to know the answer to the fans questions.

The room is loud when from the corner of my eye i see Andy holding up a smoke behind his back for me. I go over and grab it. As i grab it he puts a arm around me and lights my smoke not really caring what anyone said about me. Andy softly spoke to me. "Dont worry what anyone says you can stay right by me." With a smile on my face i puffed on my smoke as the fans sceamed over the band.

Man i was one of these fan girls 3 mounths ago.