home sweet andy

Waking up in an unknown place had me confussed. My head throbing as i sit up. The bed beside me had been slept in. Where am i? There was sun peaking in throw the curtains allowing me to see the room i am in. It was a huge beautiful room. The bed i s
Ssá a in was huge. Slipping out of the bed i saw my bag on a huge black dresser. Finding some pants i pull them on and walk out into the hall. "Hello" my voice echos down the hall. There is voices down the hall. My feet move slowly along the hard wood floors. Reaching an arch way at the end of the hall i step through to see Andy
.... and everyone else jake and jinxx were on the floor playing the xbox. Ashley was curled up in blankets on the couch talking to andy. Where was cc? Seconds later my question was answered. Cc came in behind me scaring me. A squiel left my lips making everyone look at us. "Whos house is this." I question. Andy walks over and kisses my head. "Its mine.. why?" He smiles guiding me to the couch. Looking around the lounge... this was not what i expected. "Umm just went to sleep in cc's arms and woke up in a strange house" i spoke as ashley shared his blanket andy laughed "i see. That explain the confussed face." I rolled my eyes. Turning my attention to the tv watch them play COD fighting over whos fault it is they are losing. Andy, Ashley and cc continue talking about a song.
"I want to make the album like a movie but i only have one song."
"Well do you know what about?"
"I have an idea well part of an idea...."
"Well?"
"A controling power."
"Its a start i guess."
Butting in i say " i have a song that might work its an old one and needs a little work. But that makes 2 songs."
"Well we can work on it today and when we hit the studio tomorrow we can get the others to put some music to it."
I smile a little suprised we are in the studio tomorrow.
"Well thats our cue to leave let you two get to it." Cc says nudging jake with his foot.
They all say goodbye and leave.

Andy disapears and reapears with some junk food. "I need to go shopping for food but this will do for now." I nod moving over. "So the song?"
"You first. I need to get a feel of your direction first."
He nods. "Ok then follow me." Walking back down the hall we enter a room with a piano, guitar and some recording gear. He takes a seat at the piano and starts to play a beautiful tune.

Who will tell the story of your life?

In the end
As my soul's laid to rest
What is left of my body
Or am I just a shell?
And I have fought
And with flesh and blood I commanded an army
Through it all
I have given my heart for a moment of glory
(I gave it all)

In the end
As you fade into the night (oh whoa oh oh)
Who will tell the story of your life (oh whoa oh oh)
And who will remember your last goodbye (oh whoa oh oh)
'Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid to die.

I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid to die

Born a saint
But with every sin I still wanna be holy
I will live again
Who we are
Isn't how we live we are more than our bodies
If I fall I will rise back up and relive my glory

In the end
As you fade into the night (oh whoa oh oh)
Who will tell the story of your life (oh whoa oh oh)
And who will remember your last goodbye (oh whoa oh oh)
'Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid to die

In the end
As you fade into the night (oh whoa oh oh)
Who will tell the story of your life (oh whoa oh oh)
And who will remember your last goodbye (oh whoa oh oh)
'Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid to die

Who will remember this last goodbye (oh whoa oh oh)
'Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid to die

It sounded amazing. I clap.
"Its missing something but i dont know what." I think for a moment "i think you should repeat the not afraid to die part at the end. Just a couple more times... just my opinion." He smiles. "Alright let me try it."
His finger start to move on the piano.
"Wait maybe just a little softer for an intro."
"I wanted like the drums right there to come in."
"Maybe add something before it to kind of help it build."
"I got it just a second." His face scrunched as he thought hard about it.
He then starts to play again. "In the end as we fads into the night." I smiled ab d cheered.
"Perfect. We can iron out the little parts tomorrow when we get some more music backing." I say jumling in my seat.

He smiled "ok your turn."
"Not until i eat food." I demand.
"Ok then lets go." He grabs his keys out of his pocket.

Yayayyaya foooooooddd