whats that song

Andy's P.O.V

3 months later

Being on tour means a lot of time in a bus with the guys. Some times i can get annoyed like now

"For fuck sake Ashley you have been humming the same tune for hours give it a break." I half yell throwing a pillow at him. My voice a little strained from the performance last night. He has been up for hours. I tried to ignore it and go back to sleep but man like shut the fuck up just cause your up doesn't mean i have to be.

"Ease up man i got a song stuck in my head and i can only remember the chorus." He says like i actually care. I need to sleep. FUCK.

"Who by?" If i can help him figure it out maybe he will stop humming.

"I don't know" he replies. FUCKING PERFECT. Now his never going to shut up and i will never sleep again.

"Whats the words?" Trying one last time to help.

"Ummm something something halo.... ill show you my own hell... something something." REALLY LIKE FUCKING FOR REAL THAT IS NO HELP AT ALL!!!!! AHHHHHH! Calming my mind i simply say,"Nope never herd it." SOMETHING SOMETHING THE FUCK.

From the other end of the bus Jake yells out " stop bitching and google it. Fuck your like old women" I WILL SHOW HIM OLD WOMEN. MAYBE HE SHOULD SWAP BUNKS AND LISTEN TO ASHLEY HUM FOR HOURS.

With out a word Ashley pulls out his phone finally no humming. YAY .Silence,i can go back to sleep I'm so tiered it feels like my eye's are on fire.

"Nope." he says popping his p becoming irritated with him i yell.

"You tube everyone puts shit on there"followed by flipping myself over onto my stomach and going face first into my pillow.

Standing quiet for a moment before he found it.I small cheer came from his mouth like youtube was his idea.

The music began Ashley looked hard at the screen

"Who's it by?" I asked not being able to pick the voice... well not real trying to either.

"The youtube name is indigo... i don't recognize her... well i cant see her face its just a girl with blue hair." he says focusing hard on the small screen of his phone.

" he says focusing hard on the small screen of his phone

Looking at the picture i shrugged " nah don't know man." how am i meant to know alot of our fans have blue hair. 

 He sat there for ages listening to her music " her music is amazing you can hear the emotion" Jake says sitting down near Ashley. I know what he means it takes real experience to sing like that i know i had to learn how to channel my past to make my music better.

Ashley shortly becoming annoyed by not remembering where he heard it became entertaining until he played her song break your halo over and over only stopping when cc interrupted. IM NEVER GOING TO BE ABLE TO GO BACK TO SLEEP.

"Hey that's um.... Indy" Ashley looked at him questioningly " threesome knock out girl. Andy made her cry." He said. 

After a moment of thought i remembered her. She was cute with a killer body. I feel bad about my actions...but i didn't make her cry. Did i?

Jinxx roles out of bed and walks over " what is with the noise?"I KNOW IT IS ALL ASHLEYS FAULT... man im grumpy when im tired.

"threesome knock out chick look" Ashley says showing Jinxx the phone like he found her like a stalker.

" so you guys woke me up because of you tube?" Jixx asked. I KNOW RIGHT.

Ashley looks at him and nods smiling childishly. He knows we had a hectic night but still he wakes the whole bus up. 

Jake grabs the phone scrolling down and plays a cover she did of knifes and pens the first video she put up. It was like totally changed it was acoustic. It sounded pretty cool

"Shes better then u Andy" Jinxx teases. FUCK YOU.

"No one is better then me shes good but not better."i corrected him. as if no one is better then me im.... perfection in a sexy body.

"Maybe when we finish the tour in Vegas in 3 weeks we could pay her a visit" Ashley says. We all know he just wants to fuck her.

"You just want your dick wet" i say knowing him to well

" Not like there is anything stopping you now." he says it like i didn't live the past three months. what an ass he knows i don't want to be reminded of juliet and her twisted fucked up actions. Fucking hell. 

She cheated on me with a fucking fan then said on national tv i was childish and was going no where. excuse me miss i got a career from a tv show and then got with a famous person to make my self famous. disgusting.  Lets see how she feels when i move on.

comment, share, vote and follow xoxo  

Edited and Andy is a grumpy person when his tired its cute i think of his brooding face and smile so cute :D