You Didnt Say

Trying everything i could, nothing would stop them from coming to help me pack . Pulling up to a shitty apartment building they all follow me inside.'SHIT. FUCK. NO. THEY. CAN . NOT.SEE.MY.FAN.GIRL.SIDE. 

" Wait in the hall for a second." I quickly run in to hide all my BVB stuff. How embarrassing. Jake push's the door open Ashley looks over his shoulder. " You didn't say you were a fan girl." A creeped out look covered his face. I push them into the hall and lock my door "wait there i said." i could curl up in a ball and die right now like gosh. they are going to think im obsessed. Well i am... they are Gods. Quickly pulling down all my posters that covered my walls. Grabbing all the merchandise laying around. Looking around for a place to hide them i shove them in the hallway cupboard. I hope thats all. I really just want to leave them in the hall.   

Letting them in they all start looking around my small apartment. Talking to each other. Touching everything. Going throw my games, books and movies. Jake made his way to the kitchen and started making him self something to eat. I slip into my room to pack Quickly pulling a suitcase and duffle bag out and tossing them on my bed

Andy and Ashley come into my room Andy lays down on my bed. ' I cant believe Andy's in my bed' Ashley walks over to my draws and pulls out all my underwear placing them in the suitcase. "Your packed" he flirts. Of course that's what horny mc fuck boy wants me to wear. 

" no i need clothes Ashley

" no i need clothes Ashley." I say about flirty. Giving him a little nudge.
Andy picks up a bra off my bed. "At least if it floods we have a boat i didn't realize how..... perfect they were." Andy says holding my bra up. Ashley pulling a sad face pretending to grop himself. 
"Stop it you two leave my underwear alone." They both stop and sit on the edge of my bed making puppy faces. so cute. I fill my duffle bag with underwear bras corsets garter belts stockings, makeup and other girly things. I love all the sexy under garments and secretly i hope Andy sees me in them.

Start to pull every nice piece of clothing i have out followed by my fave shoes shoving them in my suitcase

Start to pull every nice piece of clothing i have out followed by my fave shoes shoving them in my suitcase . Ashley and Andy pull the duffle bag over and start looking through it whispering to each other. "Stop it you two," i warn. Jinxx,Jake and cc race into my room and jump on the bed too all watching me.

" Pack that dress it looks hot."

"And the batman pj's"

"The combat boots are awesome."

"I wanna see you in that."

"Did you just pack a onesie."

" Your laptops a brick"

Letting it go a while before snapping "enough." I warn as i snap my bed snaps. The Boys face's they pulled made me laugh. The boys jump up looking shocked. Lifting the mattress revealing what had happened. They had snapped the wood.

 They had snapped the wood

My poor bed. i tried to hold it in "bahahaha you broke my bed you children." we all start laughing. my eyes begin to tear.

"Hurry up the tour bus pulls out in a hour." Jinxx says trying to change the subject.

"So you break my bed and now i have to hurry." i tease "Don't worry almost done." 

There is so much i need to make sure i pack. I have no idea how long i have to pack for... i mean i could always buy new stuff but i don't want to waist my money. Its not really wasting money i mean i gotta look good for Andy. I mean the band. 

zipping up my suitcase. I pull it into my lounge and sit it there watching the boys argue in the lounge over my little TV, seeing as they are entertained i will quickly pack my back pack i cant forget my tech i will die without music and a connection to the internet. looking around my room i cant think of what i'm forgetting until i remember why i'm going with them. 'where is my music book i fucking had it last night.' becoming annoyed i start to throw things around in my room looking for it until i hear Andy and Ashley singing. not one of there songs one of mine. those asshole have it. how embarrassing a lot of those songs aren't for others to see. they are like my diary. "hey give that here. its not a toy you might break it like my bed." i yell over their singing. Andy lifts it up in the air which is no fair i mean he is like a foot taller then me. "come get it" he taunts me. playing it cool i walk over and look up at him with puppy dog eyes. "please" i ask batting my eyes. he smiles handing it down to me 

"well that's everything lets go."

comment, vote, share and follow Edited <3 xoxo