what on earth

I hate getting ready for work now the hotel is under new management. The uniform makes me look like a prostitute but at least the pay is better. But cleaning is a lot harder in something that my ass is barely covered. I actually miss Bitch tits the new manager. is Seedymcfuckskin. he makes my skin crawl every time i see him its like he is planing my abduction... to lock me in his dungeon. 

The locker room is buzzing today another celebrity is coming and ill be scrubbing there toilet how embarrassing. The amount of celebrates cum stained blankets iv changed i could start a spurm collection. Not wanting to listen to the annoying squawks of the skank crow sister i quickly dress.

Not procrastinating any more i push my cart to the lift. And go up to my first floor. Leaving the cart outside the first room as i go in to check how bad it is. Eww some people are animals.

Coming back out i notice my cart is out of shampoo how annoying. Leaving my cart i race down and grab some more from the store room.

Reaching my cart i fill it up and continue the room. After 10 minutes of cleaning i come out to get some toilet paper but its all gone. Someone is stealing from my cart. Not risking it again i take the cart down to restock.

Reaching room 2 i am now half an hour behind. Going into the next room i take the cart in leaving it just inside the door as i clean the bathroom only to come back out and everything is missing from it and a note left

'Your cart stock has been taken hostage if you want it come and find it.
Hint. You have sung moaned and showered here.'

'WHAT THE FUCK LIKE REALLY THE FUCK!!!!"

What on earth is going on. The only place is... oh gosh BVB are the celebrities. A fan girl came out to me as i screamed. I know exactly where my cart stuff is. Things ended pretty badly between me and the band the king of my fantasys told me to leave. The rest of them saw me leave.

Making my way to their door it opens. "We have been waiting for you." Ashley says standing there shirtless leaning on the door. I smile at him " great to see you again. Where is my stuff i need to work." He smiles and moves closer pulling me in the door. Fuck boy is horny.

"Don't you worry we got it covered." Cc walks up and hugs me " whats with the slut costume" realizing what i'm wearing i become shy. " nothing." I say almost to quiet to hear." i wish." Ashley adds guides me further into the room. Yes he is horny. Already wanting me to be naked.

" Don't worry about work OK it's covered. Sooo you can hang now." Jake coming to give me a hug to say hello. Covered? Hang out. Jake, CC what have you done please dont have pissed of seedy dick cheese. I really dont want to deal with him.

Andy walks out. My heart freezes. I haven't seen him since he told me to leave. " finally" he says walking over to me. "Like our little disappearing trick." Disappearing more like childish prank.
Before i answer he gives me a hug longer then the one CC and Jake gave me. It was so nice to be held by him again.

 "Sorry about last time." He whispers in my ear. Placing a small kiss on my glowing cheek. My heart begins to race. As he pulls back a smile covers my face ear to ear making a cheeky grin appear on his lips. The same sexy smile that makes all fan girls scream.

Before long a phone was in my face playing my you tube video "you never told me you could write songs and sing better then Andy." Jinxx words makes me giggle. I cant believe they found my videos. " thanks i had it stuck in my head for ages." Ashley teases nudging me. I smile this is so weird i can barley make a sound. " so Andy is taking to long to ask but we want you to help us write our new album." Jake announced from the couch. Shocking me i chock on my own tongue my eyes almost popping out of my head. "WHAT!" They must be crazy i cant do that. Andy puts an arm around me " i was going to ease you into it but Jake has a big mouth.How bout we go to lunch and discuss it." I think he can tell i'm shitting my self right now. This is insane. I nod trying to hide the fact i'm freaking out. "Um ok if your serious i need to get changed... but why?" i ask my tummy about to do 100 back flips. A smile tugged at the corners of his mouth. "You have talent you write good music. a style quiet like mine." His voice making me feel a little reassured. 

Everyone heads to the door. " Ashley put a shirt on you cant come like that" Andy teases .

comment, share, vote and follow xoxo