onesie after party

Sitting in wait for the band to return i think of everything and have a mini fan girl moment until i hear people walking towards the bus. They walk in buzzing. Laughing about a fan who tackled andy and the signing. "Must be a onesie party tonight." Ashley exclaims walking passed to his bunk with the others in toe.

Moments later they appear in onesies looking cute as hell. Wait why do they all have onesies?

 Wait why do they all have onesies?

The drink start to pour. "Lets make this interesting." I exclaim grabbing a deck of cards.

"Strip pocker wont really work concidering ill be naked in two goea. Unless thats what you want." Fuck boy flirted.

"No im good. How about kings cup. I dont know if you have herd of it i learnt it back home in aus.... new york..."

"Wait hold up your an australian?" Andy asks jumping out of his seat.

Shit i didnt want them to know.
I nod as a heat rises in my cheeks.

"Say something australian."

Humering them i abludge. "G'day mate sorry im late the bloody bottel-o was chockes full or bogans all the way out to the footpath. It was so hot i could have cooked some bangers on the back of some guy in bugdy smugglers."
The bus broke out in laghter. "Im glad you dont talk like that all the time." Cc said between laughing.

I smile as its all a bit of fun. "Insted of kings cup how about guess the australian words." Jinxx buts in. Everyone looks at me and i smile "im in." Sitting down to my drink. Wow ashley made it strong.
"Ok Ashley wipersniper."
"What the fuck give me a hard one."
"Drink. Andy jumbuck."
"Huh."
"Drink. Cc."
"Im good with aussies."
"Bumbag."
"Fanny pack. You drink."
Downing my whole cup i pass it to ashley to refill
"Jinxx budgy smuggler."
"Something that kills birds."
"No drink."
"Fuck. Give cc the easy one."
"Cry baby. Jake snag."
"Catching something."
"no drink."
Looking back at ashley he looks defeated
'Ashl......"
Before i could finish he cut me off. "Nope new game. 21."
"Alright then." I tease poking my tounge at his childish behaviour. Andy watchs me, his gaze making me smile. Jinxx deals out the cards. Ashley looks at his cards. "Ok losers do three shots winner does one and jinxx does two." We all nod one by one we play our hand i am the l ast to reveal. Andy has a 19 to beat. Unlucky for him im sitting on 21. Flipping my cards i smile at them. "What the fuck." Ashley says anoyed at me winning. To stop him from crying i grab the bottel of bourbon and drink. The burn bringing water to my eyes. Cc cheers as i put the bottel down. "Ok truth or dare."
"Fine but you first." He nods.
"Fine dare." I think for a moment. "Ok i dare you to give jake a lap dance." Ashley stood and began to grind on jake as jake laughed. Cc stopping him. "Ok indy your turn."
Knowing either way was going to be a nightmare i picked "dare." Cc stood "driver stop the bus. Indy you have to finish the bourbon and do a noody run around the bus 3 times." You evil bastard i will get you for that. Sculling the bottel i walked to the door and stepped out. All the boys followed. Dropping my clothes i begin to run. My head was fuzzy. I was drunk. Stumberling around. The boys cheer and laughed. Almost over when i crash landed. Tripping over my naked self in the dark. I let our a girly scream as i twist my ankel. The boys come running around the back of the bus to see what happened. "Are you ok?" Andy asked kneeling beside me. "Yer i think so." I said embarrised laying naked on the side of the road with guys in onesies looking at me. Jake helps andy stand me up. "Can you walk?" Jake asks suporting me. I try to walk and wince in pain. "Ahh no." With out a word and swoops me up into a bridal hold and walks back onto the bus. Placing me on the couch putting my panties on as i pull my bra on. The boys watch as andy examins my foot. "im not a doctor so fucked if i know. But its swollen and brused already." I blush in embarrisment. Ashley smiles. "The best medicine is alcohol so drink up." Grabbing the bottel i begin to drink again as andy puts my foot up and the other relocate from the table to the couch. Soon everyone was trashed. Cc and ashley were playing strippers as they danced in there underwear on every surface. Jinxx throw peanuts at them with me. Jake became doctor phil and tried to fix everything by saying he will buy things and everyone can move in with him. Andy sung the batman tune over and over. It was really fun being friends with them all just chilling out.