whats with the hair

After a quick stop to my locker i was ready to go. 

Stepping out Ashley clearly approving

Stepping out Ashley clearly approving. "mmmm mid thigh my fave." he flirts winking at me.

"So whats with the hair?" CC asks bluntly. flicking my hair. 

"We have a new owner and to keep my job i had to change my hair" i say still annoyed about the whole thing. the new boss is a fucking wanker. He literally told me to change my hair or get a new job but yet he makes me look like a slutty made. logic = 0

"That's shitty of him" Jinxx buts in "So more important problem where are we going?" Clearly Hungrymagy is thinking with my stomach once again.

Andy smiles and walks to the 2 cars parks out the front you can ride with me he smiles walking up to a car that looks like it is worth more then what i earn in 2 years. Fucking wow!

Sliding into the passenger seat i got a weird exciting feeling. Then my fan girl came to surface 'i am in Andy's car... ANDY'S MOTHER FUCKING CAR!!!!' quickly shoving the want to scream aside i buckled up as the engine purred. 

Andy looks over at me and i melt

Andy looks over at me and i melt. His pantie dropping looks always court me off guard.

Quickly finding anything to talk about. Grabbing his ipod and looking through his music i ask "why do you have your own music." i smile teasingly at him. I mean if i had i voice of a god so would i.

"I have a voice of an angel why wouldn't i." smart ass comebacks are so cute from him but it was basically what i was thinking.

"Well now you can sing in the end to me." almost like a private concert for me. I loved his voice in this song i can here it just thinking about all the times i have herd it.

"Its Indians INDIANS!!" his deep voice sings making me laugh. I know what he means watched all his interview to. He says it in the Bryan Stars interview.... which are very entertaining.

"Alright ill sing it if you sing.... lost it all."

I nod . I'm so excited. The music began and hearing him sing in person made me smile and flutter and almost cry. It was so beautiful my smile growing with each word. He clearly could see i was having a fan girl break down in the passenger seat of his car.

Finishing his song he smiles at me almost an evil smirk. "your turn." i become very nervous. I didn't think it would be over so quick.

He flicks through the list and the music begins it gets to the first words and he is only playing the instrumental the cheeky ass. But if thats what he wants then so be it.

Being very nervous i start to sing as i don't sing it the same as him i became very worried he wouldn't like it. closing my eyes and letting the words flow out at the end i open them to see Andy looking at me. Deep eyes watching me intensely.

"Why did you close your eyes?" he asked almost as if he is confused.

"I got nervous." i admitted looking at my lap.

"Nerves are for people who cant sing and that is not you,  embrace your self. Who cares what people think."

I nod. He is so sweet. I'm glad he liked my singing.  The last couple of minutes in the car was filled with singing with Andy. His voice making me get goose bumps. Laughing alot when Andy tried to sing opera and country. He sure know how to make someone feel special.

Pulling up outside a pizza place i slip out of the car. Instantly being picked up by Ashley. Throwing me over his shoulder 'so lucky i changed into shorts.' after a hand smacks the little skin showing on the bottom of my ass i let out a little scream after spinning in circles he finally puts me down. The world still spinning i fall flat on my ass. "Fuck you Ashley." i yell. 

"Yes please." he replies with a wink. Horndog

Jake gives me a hand up. Andy quickly moves in to steady me on my feet. Falling on my ass in front of the whole band is so shameful. No where near as bad as knocking my self out getting undresses or tripping over Andy while getting dresses but still shame as.

The band walks into the place and straight to the booth in the back where a man is sitting. who is he? What is with the giant stack of papers?

comment, share, vote and follow xoxo  Edited enjoy <3