gig and round 3

Watching Andy from side stage was a dream come true. His voice filling my head making me lost. He sings with everything in him. Now and hen he throws me a look. Fuck boy and cc or papa bvb also keep looking over which is nice. Jake and jinxx dont look up they get caught in the music. The energy coming from the stage was intense. Andy and Ashley never really staying still. Andys voice fills the area... well that and thousdands of screaming fans. My mind kept going back to 'your mine' im his what. The show finished. Andy made a anouncement. 'Hey bvb army just letting you guys know this is our last gig for a while we are going to be making a new album. Thank you all for the suport and good night." The crowd went wild. Andy walked off stage taking me back to the room where all the fans once were which is now empty placing me on the table in the corner. "You tease. Im going to fuck the tease out of you. Right here." He kisses my neck as he slips between my legs lifting up the front of my dress just enough to find where he is going as his manhood is hars as a rock already. He slids it inside. It was the best feeling. No one is in the room yet. Andy starts thrusting faster fast making moans escape my lips. His lips move back to mine to muffle the moans. His movements become harder and harder. As he smashea into me. All the adrenaline from the show he is using on me. I bite his lip as i cum over him legth. Not even stopping for a second he continue harder. He hears voices comeing down the hall. "Dont move or say a word." He instructs suddely pounding me. He turns into full on makeout mode... to hide his thrusts. They will think we are dry fucking. As the members enter the rooms ashley walks over and starts talking to andy. " man that was crazy". Andy pulls away from my lips. "I know right." He says cheerfully. I burry my face into his neck. Im building up again and if they keep talking Ashley is going to know.... how does he not know. "Andy i..." i whisper but am cut off by and holding a finger up. Well its his fault for not listening. My body tremmers as i cum all over him again. Andys name leaves my lips in a moan.

"I knew it your totally fucking her right now. I win pay up cc and jinxx." I laughed." I saw you snach her like shes your pray."

Andy chuckels"well if thats the case im not going to be suttel any more. You can get out of watch i dont care." Andy was horny as fuck. Nothing was stopping him.

He pulls out lays me over the table. He inserts him self again and begins to fuck me so hard i swear i could feel him hit my insides. I grab the table tight. How is he lasting so long im about to cum a third time. All the guys were still here watching. Andy began to moan but almost as if he was angry. His breathing was rapid. He pounded me deeper and deeper. My moans escape my lips as i build more and more. "Ahhhhh Andy." I scream as i cum again. I dont think i can go on. Im polsing and dripping. My energy is gone. He grabs my hair tight and doesnt stop. He continues for a couple minutes before turning me back over i hold onto him tight . "Shit chrck that out his bleeding look on his back." Jinxx yells to the others. I hadnt realised i had dug into his back so bad. It didnt seem to faze him at all. Actually it seemed to make him go harder. "Your going to cum one more time for me." He tells me. Fuck how am i going to manage that. Not arguing i begin to kiss him and move against him. He pulls my hair tight so i dig in tighter. He moans softly making me build for a forth time. "Ho fuck his going to make her again. Poor girls never going to walk right again." What the fuck how are they watching this. I cant hold it. I scream Andys name this time becoming limp in his arms. He lets go of my hair and holds me he becomes franting as he thrusts at my pulsing, dripping sex. He puts his head near my ear moaning my name. He thrust hard 4 times as he finishes in me.

His face made me not want to stop but my body was weaker then i thought possible

His face made me not want to stop but my body was weaker then i thought possible. "What a show." Ashley says clapping his hands. " who needs to pay for porn." He laughts. The others join in and laught to. Andy pulls out. After zipping up he grabs me and carries me to the bus

"I told you you would pay." He smirks as he leaves me in the bathroom. He walks off returning with my bag so i could shower and change. "You got an hour while we go do some signings then its party on." He smiled kissing me on the cheek and leaving

Wow.