there here

Waking up it takes a moment to figure out where i am. As i stretch my body i feel another body around me. Fingers twirl my hair. While the other hand lays under my head. The smell of man is strong. Andy stayed.

A warm pair of lips press against my cheek. They were soft. His arms pull me in tight. His morning wood presses agaist my bare skin.

"Good morning gorgeous ." His husky voice making me smile.
"Good morning." I say snuggling back into his chest.
" i think we should get ready, i have a sound check today." Confuession hit me.
" i thought Vegas was the last show." I asked.
" um yer but we had to cancel a show so we are going to do it tonight." He explained
"Ok then....have you seen my clothes?" I ask moving around in the small bunk. Stopping when a cheeky laught sounds from the other side of the curtain.
"I got your panties." Ashleys voice moching me. How can he be so flirty in the morning
" can i have them." I ask in the sweetest voice.
"Come get them" his voice laced with a tease.
Andy gives a little giggle from behind me. Wanting to shut them up i open the curtain and slidding out with nothing on grab my panties from a shocked ashley and sway my hips as i walk to the shower. walking passed all the guys. "Holy fuck." Ashley yells out to me. Closing the bathroom door i laughed to my self hearing the boys talk
"Man that body."
"Those are some big tits."
"Matches her ass"
"Does she taste good?"
"So sweet."
"You lucky bastard."

With a boost of conferdence i step into the shower. The bathroom door opens. Andy steps in dropping the sheet revealing his large erect manhood standing at attention.
He took such good care of my needs last night i want to do it for him. He smiles slipping into the shower. His lips meeting mine under the hot water instantly becoming electric between us. His body covered in water was an amzing this to see. He is a gorgeous man in his natural state. His body nicely toned his blue eye looking at me making me blush. He runs his fingers through my long wet hair. His hand runs across my wet body stopping on my hips. He bits his lip as he watchs me intensely. My heart flutters under his gaze.