inked up

Pulling up outside a shop front tattoo parla i jump out. I love my ink. From the roses trikaling down my leg to the pocket watch, compass and poppy flower intwined in the roses all with meaning. Excited i flew out the door of the taxi. "What are we doing here?" I ask.
" Im here to get my ink finished. Andy wants a helmat and jake wants some more done on his chest.... you ganna get some more?" He questioned as i look at the shop in ore it looked super fancy i nodded. No doutb about it. I love ink. Entering the shop i pull out my sketch book i always have handy taking a seat out the front. Andy, CC and Jake make there way through to the back and get startes. After drawing up what i want i handed it to the man at the front desk. "Nice work ever thought of doing some ink your self?" I shook my head i make to many mistakes. "Alright then get comfertable and ill be back." I smiled jumping on the chair right at the back he lead me too. "Oh wait where did you want it." I pill up my skirt revealing my thigh. He smiles and nods.

Cc looks at me " at least i have a good veiw while i get mine done." Oh no cc is fuck boy 2.0 i shake my head disaproving. He replys with sticking his tongue out at me.

The man returns. Preping my leg. " im sorry but if you want it that high the skirt has to go." He says almost flirting.
"Thats ok your probably the only one in the shop who hasnt seen me naked." I tease.
Ashley voice sounded from a chair at the front. "I want to see it again." Fuck boy.
I remove my skirt laying back down his hands softly tucked plastic around my thong not to dirty it. His touch was almost sexual. Placing the stencal on he begins. I always hated the first part.

Closing my eyes tight i focused on the guys talking shit. Soon a tradition they had started. Drinking. Jinxx even went and got me a drink bottel so i didnt spill mine.

Andy was first done after 1 hour he was tipsy. Jake next after 3, he was drunk. 5 hours Cc's took and he was mortal . Mine took 7 and man i was sore from laying in one spot so long and i was basiclly white girl waisted. Standing up i checked out my ink. Wow amazing tho it was fuzzy.

Slipping on my skirt i head to the guys to show them my ink

Slipping on my skirt i head to the guys to show them my ink. Aprovel all around.

Being dark already we headed to the nearest club. Boys being boys they sat down and drank. Fuck them im drunk and cant feel my foot im going to dance. I know i can dance... thats an understatement i have done dance class 99% of my life. Getting lost in the music i began to move to the music with every hit of the base my hip flicks. My body spins and swirls in time. Coming out of it only to get a drink and returning. Knowing the guys are watching i let loose.

Until my fave song comes on

Looking straight at andy i signal for him to come to me. Being amused at my seductive moves he comes to me. His hands rest on my waist as my back is to him he begins to grind with me

My body dressed to his every second the dancing becomes more and more sexuall

My body dressed to his every second the dancing becomes more and more sexuall. Even his man hood knows it. When the song ended he took me back to the table sitting me on his lap facing him. He looks at me with hungry dark lust filled eyes. With out anyone noticing he undoes his pants from under my skirt. Slidding it out pressing it against my panties... which are dripping. Our surroundings not even a factor. He wanted me here and now and that was it. Slipping inside me he bites my lip as a moan tried to escape. His legth deep inside me. His hands run all over me. Trying so hard to make my movements to only look like a really heated makeout. Except he had to stop or i was going to squirt all over his jeans. Pulling off him was hard if he had it all his way he would have fucked me on the dance floor.

Taking a deep breath i hop up and head to the bathroom. But before i could reach for the door andy pulls me through a service door into an ally