the bus of fuck

Arriving at the bus it hit me i was leaving Vegas with black veil brides. Life is complete.

"I would say put your bags underneath the bus but its end of the tour and there full. Ill find somewhere inside." Andy says running his fingers through his short hair. For some reason i loved it when he played with his hair.

I look up at his blue eyes "that's fine" stepping into the bus its cleaner then i thought it would be.I expecter it to be a really manly but with i dont know dirty dishes and rubbish everywhere some alcohol here there and every where but it was really clean.

I expecter it to be a really manly but with i dont know dirty dishes and rubbish everywhere some alcohol here there and every where but it was really clean

Walking through the sitting room Andy leads me to the back " There is only one bunk left under Ashley."

Ashley voice sound from behind me " under me" he flirts touching my shoulder

Ashley voice sound from behind me " under me" he flirts touching my shoulder. "I like to be on top. especially of you."

 Moving to the bunk i toss my duffle bag and back pack down "Jinxx put your bag in the 'coat room'.We will give you a minute to settle in to your bunk rolling out in 20" Andy says pushing Ashley down the hall. My bunk is bigger then it looks. I place my bags at the end of my bed putting my laptop beside my pillow hiding my music book under my mattress. They were not going to get there hands on it again i dont care who they are.

After a minute of letting it sink in i find Andy in the sitting area with the guys. " can i have a smoke . I know i need to get my own." Awkwardly looking at the ground. He places a hand on my back " sure lets go and don't worry about it." Grabbing his smokes he lead me outside.
"Are you right?" He asked handing me a smoke.
Sparking the smoke and puffing it i nod. My heart is racing in my chest.
"Yeah just a lot to take in" i admitted.
He smiled pulling me in for a hug . " you will be ok i'm here for you what ever you need."

My heart calms down and i begin to feel less awkward. His hug was soft but hard. He hugged me for what seemed like ages. It was amazing.
"Lets roll." Jake yelled out " oops did i interrupt something?"
Ashley's head pops out the door. "Oi Andy hands off she is mine. I got you girl." The two off them disappearing quickly into the bus.

 Andy runs his hand over my face and into my hair. Slightly pulling it so i look up at him. " i have been wanting to do this all day." Slowly he leans down pressing his lips to mine. They are warm and soft. Butterflies fill me. I feel light. His lips part slightly. My lips follow but continue into a bite. Soft but enough to know i want him. He must have got the message loud and clear. His hand hooks into my hair and pulls a little more. his other hand lifts me with ease. My legs wrap around him automaticly. He pushes my back up  against the side of the bus rough enough to be hot. His tongue wanting entry. My mouth gladly giving him what he want. His touch is so electrifying his hands burning on my skin. His tongue softly tangling in mine. Moving between our mouths becoming slightly faster. A soft moan leaves my lips. I wrap my hand in his short hair. He moves down my neck to my sweet spot kissing and nibbling. i bite my lip and put my head back. My body moves against his letting him know i want it bad. His manhood touching my shorts lets me know he wants it just as bad.

With out a second thought he grabs ahold of me with both hands walks me inside. As i softly kiss his neck walking straight pass the guys. Not even stopping to reply to them.

"Fuck her."
"Really what did you smoke?"
"Shes mine"
Making it to my bunk he lays me down quickly. He is eager. He climbs in the bunk ontop of me. Flinging the curtain closed positioning himself between my legs as he starts to rub against my very moist area. We began to move against each other. Our lips never parting.

Comment,Share vote and follow. Edited