Chapter Eleven: In The Night

Sorry this took so long to update but I have been crazy busy! I hope u enjoyed this and please rate or comment if u haven't cause I love hearing what people think:) And here are some shout outs to some awesome and supportive wattpadders!
AnnaGiosso arianahotel TsMarvel13 cinnamondolce1996 AngelOfDestiny BrieMulligan and my sister SororaIbnElSuul99.
Thank u all for your support and I hope you continue the support and excitement for this story! :) Thank u and enjoy!

Bethany POV:

(Friday Night)

I am currently sitting at my vanity doing my makeup for tonight. I am doing more dramatic makeup because I feel I should change my look up abit. I usually wear little to none but tonight I'm feeling ready to party.

A knock at my door scares me to wear I almost ruin my winged eyeliner. "Come in. Oh hey Alfred." I say as I see Alfred step into the room with a bagged dress on his arm. He smiles at me through the mirror and steps over to me. "Your dress is ready and I have a message from your brother." He says laying the dress on the bed for me. "What is it?" "The message is for you to stay safe,behave and don't be out all night." I scoff at my brother's relayed message. "That Bruce! He thinks I need to be talked to about behaviour! He should take a couple notes." I chuckle as I apply my mascara. Alfred clears his throat and I see him turn to leave in my mirror.

Tonight is going to be awesome!

[20 minutes later]

"This is awful!" I shout over the blaring EDM music.

"Awful?! This is amazing Bethany!" Yells Mandy as she takes her fifth shot of tequila of the night and starts dancing like an idiot in the middle of a group of guys. I roll my eyes and take a sip of my awful martini. This place is too loud and packed. Of course I thought I would like it like I used to,but come to find out I hate this.

"Hey LeAnn! I'm gonna go get some air ok?!" I say more like yell to my friend who is sitting beside me. I internally throw up when I see her making out HEAVILY with some guy she probably just met! "Ok I can see your a little " TONGUE TIED" so yeah I'm..gonna yeah.." I mutter as I get up and make my way through the crowds of crazy, drunk people.

I make it to the entrance and hurry out into the night air. It's chilly and I wish I would brought a jacket from home. Whoops. "Well well. We seem to keep running into each other Miss Wayne." I yelp and jump away from the voice only to turn and see it is Clark. "Yeah hello! It sure seems that way doesn't it. I didn't think you a club type Mr.Kent. Are you?" I ask. He shakes his head and chuckles. "I'm not. I'm just out roaming the streets. Have you ever been to Metropolis Miss Wayne?" Asks Clark. I bite my lip and try to think of I should tell him the truth or not.

"Yes actually. But it wasn't a very pleasant visit." I say looking at him. I see his face turn to confusion. "Oh so you're not impressed?" "I never said that. It's just, I almost was killed a year and a half ago here." His face shows brief panic. "Oh during that battle between Superman and Zodd? That must have been frightening to say the least." Says Clark sincerely. "Yeah to say the least." I say looking down at my feet. I hear Clark start talking about how Metropolis is actually a nice city , when I feel my head start to explode with pain. I whimper softly and hold my head in my hands. "You alright?!" I hear Clark asking me. I shake my head no furiously which only makes the pain grow. "I need to get to a hospital!" I gasp as I grab onto Clark's arm for support since my vision is like a kaleidoscope. "Alright my car is just down the street." Says Clark leading me down the street. "Clark my head is killing me!" I cry as we reach his car. "I know but you're gonna be just fine. Just stay calm." He says as he helps me into the car.

I sit in the passenger seat holding my head and squeezing my eyes shut tight. This feels like pain I have never felt before. It's like there's something tearing my head apart! "Alright just stay calm you're gonna be fine Miss Wayne." I hear Clark say after he slams his cars door and turns on the vehicle. "Please hurry!" I whimper. The caretakers moving and I pray that's we get to the hospital fast. "I need you Bruce." I say pleadingly in my head.

Bruce POV:

I hear my cell phone ringing from my pocket as I am driving home from the art show. I slow down a little and answer the phone to hear Alfred speaking hurriedly. "Whoa Alfred just slow down and try to make sense please!" I say as I turn a corner a bit to fast. "Master Bruce, it's serious. Bethany is in the hospital." My heart stops beating, and my head starts spinning. "What....why....how...never mind! Which hospital?" I snap feeling my temper rise. "Metropolis General. Your GPS will pick it up. And Master Bruce, it is very serious." I hang up, toss my phone into the passenger seat and lay my foot on the gas pedal. "Just hang on Beth." I whisper to myself.