1

Rayne p.o.v

I was in a deep sleep when I felt someone shaking me.

-Miss Rayne, is time to get up, it's Monday school day.-my made Anna told me.
-No, let me sleep- I say annoyed
-Miss Rayne, you really have to get up, it's getting late.
-Grrrrr, geese, fine you are annoying Anna.- I'm a very grumpy person in the morning, even if I don't mean it, I can't control it.
-Sorry Anna, didn't mean to be rude.- I say apologetically.
-It's fine miss Rayne.
-Anna how many times have I told you, not to call that. Call me Rayne.-i say still in bed. It's monday I have no energy don't judge.
-But you know your fath- She tries to say but I cut her off. I know my father dosen't like when Anna calls my name instead of miss. Don't get what the big deal is, she's a Human being after all.
-My father nothing, he's never home and I'm 18, I make my own decisions and you are basically my age. How old are you, like 21?
-Yes miss, I am.
-ANNA.- I say angry and annoyed.
-Fine, fine. Rayne, get up or you are going to be late. It's already 7:40am
-SHIT- I'm going to be late. I can't be late on the first day back. I get up and go straight to my walking wardrobe and choose an outfit to wear today, something simple but sexy. I am the Queen bee after all.

I'm out of the house around 8:10am and I drive my car to school. School is about a 10min drive from my house so by the time I get there I still have 5min to get to class.
I walk in to get to my locker and everyone stares at me like I'm a freaking celebrity. Someone is still in front of me and I yell at him to get out of the way. I'm in a hurry.
-Get out of my way freak.- with that said I get to my locker.
All my "friends" are waiting for me. My group of friends is composed of the rich and popular kids, but to be honest they are the most boring people I know.
The bell rings and all I know right now is that I'm going to have class with that freak Jasmine.

Jasmine's p.o.v

I wake up with the sun shining in my face and it feels amazing. It's the UK we don't get that much sun so I'm happy. It's going to be a good day unless that bitch Rayne annoys me for no reason, good thing she's cute.
I get up and go to my wardrobe and find an outfit for today. I woke up early so I have time to eat before I go. I get to school at 8:10am and go straight to my locker to get my book's and head straight to psychology class, not my favourite couse I don't like it and Rayne is in that class but I can manage.
I get inside the class and say hello to my teacher couse I might not like this class but my teacher is awsome.
-Morning miss Hale-I great my teacher
-Ohh hi Jasmine how is my favourite student?-she asks and I blush.
-Im fine, how was summer miss Hale?-I ask politely
- It was lovely, so are you ready for your last year?
-Yes I am, im in the spirit like every year.-and with that the bell rings.

Students start to fill the classroom and miss Hale shuts the door and I wonder where is Rayne, with luck she is not in this class this year . well I thought to soon couse moments later I hear a nock on the door and miss Queen bee comes in.
-Morning freak.- I look up and see she is looking at me, but I don't answer.
-I said morning freak, so answer when I talk to you.- but I still dont answer in my mind I can only think how beautiful yet rude she is.
-Rayne don't start, its just the first day, sit in an empty seat and shut up.-miss Hale says.
When I look to my left I see a blonde girl siting in the seat next to mine. God have mercy because she came late my seat is the only one available. This os going to be a long year.