21

Rayne's p.o.v

-What are we?- Jasmine asks not even looking at me.

That didn't even cross my mind, I was so deep in the moment that I didn't stop to think what we are.

I like this girl I really do but I'm scared of what can happen, of what people can say.

-Most importantly, are you still with Mark? Because this, us right now feels wrong, I like you, I really do, but I'm not one to come in between a relationship Ray, so are you?- Jasmine looks hurt.

-Oh I totally forgot to tell you.- I sit straight with my back against my bed, Jas is looking at me with a concerned face.

-I talked to Mark today and we broke up, apparently he and Cole had a bet about us. But long story short no I'm not with him because I lo..I like you. Come with me. - Jasmine gives me a look and I just grab her hand.

I take her down stairs towards the tree house, I put in the code and head towards the stairs, Jasmine stops and looks at all the books and I just laugh, this girl is so cute. I push her lightly up the stairs and we enter the secret room in the tree house. Jasmine's face is priceless.

There's a big window the overlooks the woods this is why it's my favorite place to be. I go in front of the window and I just look at Jasmine, yes the view is amazing and beautiful but nothing compares to Jasmine and her beauty. How did it take me so long to see and realize how much I love this girl.

-Be my girlfriend. - I look sweetly at Jas.

-What?

-Be my girlfriend, I want to give US a try, I like you like crazy and no one ever made me feel what you make me feel so, will you be my girlfriend?

Jasmine looks stunned at me but doesn't give me any answers, she just looks thoughtful. I wait and nothing, she turns her head and just looks outside not giving me an answer.

I leave her side and sit on the bed.

-It's okay if you don't want to you know? I've made you suffer way too much.

Jas still says nothing so I decide to lay down, my eyes water, I feel this pain in my chest like someone just ripped a peace of me, I'm not facing Jas I know I hurt her. I close my eyes and tears start leaving my eyes.

I feel the bed moving and Jas puts her arms around me.

-Of course, I'll be your girlfriend.

Jasmine turns me around and sees my tears, she cleans them and kisses me.

-Just please don't hurt me anymore. I don't think I can take it anymore if you do. I have liked you for so long, I've waited for so long not knowing that this would ever turn to be a something.

I just nod, I don't know what to do, I was never one to admit my feelings, I'm a different person at home than I am at school, I don't know how to act like I care around others because I was always the one to not care, to show no emotion, why? I have no idea, but that was me. Now I have her, the one that makes me feel so much and I don't know what to do with these feelings, her touch, her smell, her, all makes me go insane, she knows nothing of me because I never opened up, but still she wants me, after everything I've made her go through she wants me.

I know that I'm probably are going to fuck this up, but for the first time in so long I know what I want, and that is Jasmine, I know I'll do my best not to hurt her, but will that ever be enough to compensate all the wrongs I did towards her?

I kiss her, our first kiss as an official couple, its soft and tender just perfect, I break us apart and look her in the eyes.

-Be patient with me, I don't know what I'm doing, so please be patient.- She nods and I kiss her again, I just hope I don't hurt her anymore.