5

Rayne's

When the play finished Annie and I were hungry so we convinced dad to go and get some food. After 30 minutes of suggestions we decided to stop at Nandos for some chicken, you would think that because we are rich we would go to a very fancy restaurant but dad doesn't really like fancy restaurants. As we entered the restaurant the amazing smell of grilled chicken hit me, and it was under full. We sat down in a small booth next to a window and ordered our food. All of us went for the normal chicken but Annie's and dad's had piri-piri, I was never a fan of it to be honest. At first Annie was a bit shy around dad, but it didn't take long for her to warm up to him, and we had an amazing night, the food was amazing and we spent all night talking and laughing. Dad got to know Anne a lot and now I think he knows how Anne and I a very close like sisters.

We went home not long after, and I was so tired, good thing it was a weekend and I could sleep until late I was so excited. When I get home I go straight to my bedroom and et ready for bed, it was an amazing day even with everything that happen and the play couldn't have been more fun and I'm so glad Annie came with us. I get into bed and scroll down on my phone and see if there is anything interesting. After a wile there is a knock on my bedroom door.

-"Yes?"
-"It's Anne, can I come in?"- She asks, I'm so tired but I don't want to be rude to her so I tell her to come in and sit beside me on my bed. She has a weird look in her face and I'm wondering what's going on.

-"What's up Annie?"- I ask casually because she is freaking me out with her face.
-"Do you want to tell me what happen in the theatres toilet with that girl and why were you so rude to her?"- Ahhh bloody hell I totally forgot that Annie was there when I saw Jasmine in the theatre. I really just want to go to sleep and I really don't want to talk about Jasmine right now, I'm just too tired and I want her out of my head.
-"Do we really have to talk about it now? I just want to go to sleep"- I give her my puppy eyes to be more convincing.
-"Fine, but first thing in the morning you are telling me everything, and don't bother lying to me, I'll know if you are"- She smiles at me and gets up from my bed.-"Night Rayne sleep tight ".
-"Good night Annie"

I fall asleep pretty fast and the first thing the pop into my dreams are these beautiful greys eyes, that's the only thing wondering my mind for the rest of the night until I wake up the next morning. I woke up pretty late and still feeling very tires but I knew I had to get out of bed and go and eat something.

I go to the kitchen and I find Annie and dad talking, she asks me what I want to eat and I ask for a bacon and egg sandwich. I know that at some point today I'll have to have the conversation from last night with Annie but not with my dad in the room. After a while dad goes to the office to go and do some work.

-"So care to explain what happen yesterday at the theatre? "- Annie goes straight to the point.

-"Jasmine is a girl from school and we are not particularly friends, I don't really like her if you can put it that way. "- I don't really have an excuse for what happen yesterday, Jasmine just annoys me so much, I never know what to do.

-"You called her a freak, why? The girl didn't say a word to you and you were so rude to her, tell me the truth"
-"I don't like her, I was telling the truth, and I called her a freak because she is one, she likes girls"- When I said that Annie stopped what she was doing and just looked at me, with a shocked face.
-"You don't like her and call her a freak because she is gay? Are you serious Rayne, never thought you were one of those people. "
-"Well she is you shouldn't like girls, girls should like boys and boys should like girls, that's how I think anyway. "
-"Well first of all this is the 21st century and come on Rayne bullying a person for their sexuality is not nice, and is that really what you think or is that your way to hide the way you really feel about this jasmine girl?"- wait what did she just say, I think to myself.
-"What do you mean by that Annie, I don't like Jasmine, I hate her in fact. I'm leaving, I'm going to my bedroom". I'm on my way out when Annie speaks again.
-"It's okay to be gay you know"- she just smiles at me.
-"I'm not GAY, and I'm not a freak like Jasmine".- I whisper yell.

I don't like Jasmine that way, I don't like her in any way I hate the girl, juts because she has beautiful grey eyes, and besides I have a boyfriend... even if he's more like a best friend. I go to my bedroom and bury my face in a book because I just want to forget this all situation. This girl is occupying a lot of my time already.

 .................................................."....................................................."..........................................

Sorry it took me too long to post a new chapter and it's probably too late to wish everyone that reads this fanfiction an amazing year hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wonderful new year.

Always keep a positive mind and have a wonderful 2017

g