20

20

Jasmine's p.o.v

Those are the moments I want. Ray can be the sweetest girl I know, I was not expecting her to just comfort me in school and it was the best feeling in the world until it ended.

After our cute moment behind the tree we went our separate ways, I went to my class and Ray went to hers. This is probably the only thing I hate about our relationship is that I have to hide my feelings for this girl.

A few hours have passed and I'm headed to Ray's house. She asked me to come over after school and I said yes right away since this is the only way I can actually be with her. I don't really know how things between us are to be honest, we were only together the day she said she liked me and today at school so I still want to figure US out.

I nock on the door and instead of Annie I see my beautiful girl with her beautiful smile in front of me.

-"Hey grey eyes."- I can feel the heat in my cheeks rise, I can't but blush, this girl has such an effect on me it's crazy.

-"Hey Ray"

I take her hand and she drags me through the house, I recognise the way she's taking me and after a couple of minutes we are in one of my favourite places in her house.

I smile to her because I now she Knows I love the game room, but before I can do or say anything I feel the softest lips on mine.

I try to brake us apart but she doesn't let me.

-"Ray"

-"No"- and she just kisses me again, I have no problem with that because I love the feeling of her lips on mine.

In some ways it feels like she is desperate to kiss me, like her life depends on it, but never the less is a super tender kiss. I finally manage to brake us apart and lean into Ray's forehead and just looked into her beautiful eyes.

-"You have amazing blue eyes you know?"

-"So I've been told"- She tells me with a side teasing smile and then winks at me.

I pushed her lightly and ran to her movie theatre chairs and just sat down. Not a minute later I feel her arms around me and it just feels perfect. I grabbed her hand and made her sit on my lap. The feeling of having her this close to me is something I can't really describe. Ray put on a random movie and after a while we were still in the same position the only difference was that now we had a blanket to keep us warm. I wasn't paying attention to the movie only my girl until she cutely told me to watch the movie but despite me paying attention to the movie it didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

I felt a kiss on my forehead, it felt so real, then my nose, my cheek, it felt more real with each kiss, but I'm I dreaming? I felt a kiss on my neck and that made my eyes open because it felt so damn good.

-"Grey eyes, wake up"- Ray says with a sweet voice, and I feel another kiss again on my neck, a small moan escaped my lips and Ray chuckled.

-"I'm awake angel"- I say with my sleepy voice and my eyes still closed.

-"You sure?"- I nod my head, but apparently that didn't convince her, because her lips where on my neck again.

I could feel the warmth of Ray and the blanket on me, it felt good, all of a sudden Ray's hand were underneath my shirt and my eyes widen. She kept on kissing my neck and I couldn't resist. Even though she was on my lap from watching the movie I put her in a position where she could wrap her legs around my waist. I put my hand on her chin and make her look at me, those blue eyes melt me right away and I just kiss her passionately.

I pick her up and take her to her bedroom. I lay her down on her bed, and just look at her, the most beautiful girl I've ever meet. I kiss her lips that have been teasing me, and butterflies erupt in my stomach as I feel her lips on mine and her hand on my stomach.

I start to wonder, we never really talked about us and that makes me stop. Ray gives me a questioning look but I'm just frozen, is she still with Mark? Are we together? What are we? These questions that just pop into my head that make me stop kissing the girl I most desire to kiss...

I feel her hand on my neck and that brings me back to reality... I sit up on her comfy bed and just look down, for some reason I couldn't look into her mesmerising blue eyes, probably because I knew I would melt to them.

-"What is it Jas, talk to me"- Ray said with a concerned voice.

-"What are we?"- I finally was able to look her in the eyes, just wishing they wouldn't make me melt.