9

Raynes pov

I sit down on my bed instead of my desk this time. My back is against the wall and I have the blanket around me. I'm thinking of what she told my father so I decide to confront her with it.

-"Hey Jasmine can I ask you something?"- I don't feel like arguing with her at this moment, and I might not like her, but what she did was important to me, so I try to sound as kind as I can. She raises her eyebrows giving me the "signal" to continue talking.

-"Why did you lie to my father? You cold of told the truth but you didn't"

-"I didn't lie to your father Rayne, you might not like me and you might despise me but I don't hate you. Yes it's true that you treat me like shit and I should hate you, but I can't. And I do think we never had the chance to get to know each other and yeh, yeh before you say something, I know you would never want to know a freak like me, but you know what, I don't care. You treat me like shit because I like girls, but never stopped to think what if you were in my position. And I didn't want your father knowing how you really are at school, and for what I've seen you have like two personalities. You are not what you seem to be.

 It's getting late and I want to go home, is there any chance that you have your driver getting me home or something?"- I'm in shock this girl reallyis something.

-"No, not really, I told him to go home, I'll take you, I have to go somewhere anyways so, you get ready and I'll wait for you downstairs."

I go downstairs to talk to Annie my head is all over the place, I don't know what to think or what to feel. I go to the kitchen and dad and Annie stop talking as soon as I go in. That was weird, very weird indeed. I look at then suspiciously. I don't want to talk to Annie whilst dad is in the room so I go to the fridge and grab a glass of water and dose of looking out the window. I've always loved snow, I love seeing white everywhere I find it quit relaxing. But all of the sudden I see that it's getting very aggressive outside. Jasmine gets in the kitchen but I'm so distracted that I don't hear her and all of the sudden she touches my arm and scares the hell out of me. I drop my glass and scream, I look down and there's glass everywhere.

I do my best not to insult her because dad is in the room. I look at her and she looks so scared like I'm going to rip her head off or something. If we were at school I would have probably insulted the hell out of her, but dad is in the room so I control myself. I feel this weird thing in my chest when I see the fear in her eyes, I must have hurt this girl very much for her to look at me like that. She starts to apologize and starts to pick up the glass from the floor, dad is looking very concerned at her and I just feel this pain in my chest. I bend to her lever and touch her hand and she flinches. She has tiers in her eyes.

-"Hey, hey Jas its fine, you just scared me a little bit, I was so focused on the snow that I didn't hear you come in. Annie can you clean this, please, Jas cut herself with the glass and I'm going with her to the bathroom to clean it."- Annie nods and goes straight to clean the floor.

-"You okay?"- I ask Jasmine

-"I'm fine, I just thought, I just... never mind"- She says with a sad expression on her face.

-"I know"-I tell her but I don't dare look at her.- "As for going home you can't, and before you say something, it's just because the weather is getting really bad outside"- She doesn't say anything, she cleans her hand and we go back to the kitchen. Dad still has the look in his eyes and is just mutter a no towards him and he says nothing.

-"Isn't there anyway that I can go home?"- Jasmine asks and everyone looks at me with a question look except jasmine.

-"The weather is getting bad and I don't have the right tires for my car, besides I don't trust the roads like this, you know I don't like to drive in the snow and its getting dangerous, and I don't feel like going to the hospital thank you very much "- I tell dad and Annie.