12

Jasmine p.o.v

"What are YOU doing here?"

The nerve that this girl has, coming to my house after what happened today. Rayne looked at me thoughtful.

"Well I, ahh I"

"Came to insult me some more? You got some nerve, get out."

"What? No I came to"

"I said OUT NOW, I don't want to talk or look at you"-I had tears coming out of my eyes. I didn't want her to see me like this but I couldn't avoid them.

"You're crying"

"Got spotting Sherlock, now get OUT of my house Rayne, I don't want you here" I said with a lot of hatred, something I never felt towards her but I've had enough.
Rayne nodded her head and left without another word.

...Next day...

Jasmines p.o.v

Another PE lesson over. We were almost at the end of term so the teacher was being super strict. She was making the lessons super hard this time around.

I'm usually the first to go to the shower but today I stayed behind to help the teacher putting everything away. It didn't take long for us to finish, and 10 minutes after she sent me away, to the lockers.

-"Thank you for your help Jasmine, but you can go and have a shower, you have to go to your next class." – She tells me kindly.

-"I don't have the next class, Mister Edwin is absent today. Do you think they all finished showering by now?"- I ask her a bit embarrassed

-"I think so, why do you ask?"- She asks still putting something away.

-"It's just that usually I shower first, I don't like to shower at the same time as them. I don't want to make them uncomfortable. "- I admit to her.

-"Don't worry about that Jasmine, no one cares that you are gay, it will be fine"

-"Well Rayne has a problem, she's always mean". - And I remember everything that happened yesterday.

-"Don't pay attention to what Rayne has to say. Sometimes she can say some hurtful things, I've seen it in class. At least she stops when I tell her to but who cares what she thinks"

-"I do"- I whisper to myself, after everything I still care.-"Okay I'm going to the lockers and have a shower"- I smile at her and start leave.

-"And Jasmine, thank you again for the help".-I smile and nod at the teacher and leave.

When I get to the lockers I see that there no one around, they've probably finished and are now enjoying the break since there's no class next.

I take all my sweaty clothes of and head to the showers, the showers in my school are small cubicles with curtains, but I still like to shower first.

As I go inside of one of the cubicles, I can hear someone sing. There goes for me being alone. That's when I notice that that voice is very familiar. It's truly a beautiful voice. I take my warm shower that feels so good and listen to this mysterious girl sing. After about 5 minutes she stops, I take another 5 in the shower and then head off back to the lockers to get dressed.

It takes me about half a second to get back to the locker room, when I get there I stop in my tracks. There's a girl in front of me, only wearing her bra and knickers. She turns around and I see Rayne. My mouth hangs open with what in front of me, this girl is absolutely beautiful. I think I look for too long because she clears her throat.

-"Like what you see?"- She asks me annoyed.

It was never my intention to look at her for too long and it was never my intention to walk on any girl in this school changing clothes. Obviously I don't answer her question, after yesterday I just ignore her. I start getting dressed, I put my bra and nickers on and I notice that she's not getting dressed herself.

-"You know, you're being quite rude ignoring me, but I guess that's what you get from someone like you, a freak"- Her hateful words hurt, but I try and calm down, and again I ignore her.

-"Answer when I talk to you"- She says a bit louder than before, and I start to get angry.

-"What is your dam problem Rayne, I'm not a freak, I'm a human being, isn't it enough, you had your laugh until yesterday, I'm just so over it. Do you have any idea how your words hurt?"- I say this getting closer and closer to her, I snapped again, I just have so much anger inside me, after everything she said to me.
Rayne is a bit shocked because of my outburst and I can see anger start to fill her beautiful blue eyes.

-"YOU"- Rayne yells at me, pointing her finger at me.-"You are my bloody problem"- She starts to walk in my direction. I start walking back until I hit my locker behind me.-"You Jasmine, you've always been my dam problem"- She's still pointing at me, with anger in her eyes and I'm getting scared, she's never looked like this before.

-"You are just so annoying, and you get on my nerves all the time, you and those grey eyes, you are just, you are just.... grrrr"- She was getting super frustrated and I was getting beyond mad.

-"I'm just what Rayne, a freak?"- I yell at her crying.

-"No, you and your bloody gorgeous grey eyes are just so..."- Hey eyes turn from hate to soft.-"So damn perfect"- She says softly

She pushes me softly into the locker and her lips crash on mine. I'm shocked Rayne is kissing me, she has the softest lips I ever felt, at first I don't have a reaction, but then I kiss back. She pick me up and I rap my legs around her waist and we keep kissing. I can feel her skin on mine since were still in our underwear and I fell gazumps, it feels so damn perfect. Rayne breaks the kiss and looks at me, she wipes the tear from my cheek and just looks at me, her eyes widen as she realizes what just happen. Were both breathing heavily, she puts me down, and I thank whatever that she didn't drop me on the ground.

-"What, what just happen? Don't you ever tell anyone what happened here"- She says unsure but with anger in her voice at the same time.

Rayne gets dressed and leaves I on the other hand stay frozen on the same spot she left me. I bring my fingers to my lips, I can still feel her lips on mine. The bell rings and that brings me to reality, I get dressed and go to class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello here's a new chapter, tell me what you think if you want, it's a bit shorter but I hope you like it...

Have a lovely morning, afternoon, night...

Smile :)