16

Jasmines p.o.v

A few days have passed since the treehouse and I felt bad I didn't mean to listen to Rayne's and Williams's conversation and I know I hurt her. We gave our teacher our project in which she asked me if Rayne had helped, I nodded my head and I saw that Rayne rolled her eyes.

Today was Friday and we had PE again and I was trying not to get on Rayne's nerves I want a quiet day.

Again I usually have a shower first but for some reason the last few weeks I've been having it when everyone leaves. I didn't have the next class again so I take longer.

Five minutes pass and I hear someone in the locker room, I think it's a bit odd, everyone should be in class by know...someone probably forgot something in here... I keep on singing and I'm facing the wall when someone comes into my cubicle and wraps their arms around me.

It scared the hell out of me so I scream and turn around only to see Rayne naked in front of me.

It's truly a beautiful view but what is she doing naked inside my cubicle.

- "You have a beautiful voice Jas"-she tells me.

-"What the hell are you doing here Rayne? Thought you said you didn't want me to talk to you again. And you are naked... in the same cubicle as me. So get out, so I can have a shower in peace". - After yesterday, I really don't understand Rayne, and now this, it's just making it so much more confusing.

I'm deep into my thoughts and I'm not sure where I'm looking when I hear Rayne clearing her throat

-"Eyes up here".- I'm blushing like hell, I may not like the way she treats me but I still for some reason like her. I start to feel soft lips on mine. I'm shocked at first but I start kissing her back, it always a magical moment when I get to feel her lips on mine I can't get over it.

This kiss is so different from the other one, this one is softer full of passion and no hate what so ever.

Her hands start to wonder my body and she picks me up and pushes me against the wall but softly not like last time. We make out for a few minutes until her hands start to travel down my body and I come back to reality... I don't want to do this right now.

I brake the kiss and look into her eyes, they are shinning it's amazing what they are telling me.

-"Sorry".- she says to me, and I make a confused face, what is she sorry for? She regrets it? I must have a sad face because her face grew concerned.

-"Jas, I'm not sorry I kissed you".- I smile at that. . -"I'm sorry I went too far to quick".- and like that her eyes widen like she realised something. "Oh god, oh god"- she puts me down and just stares at me.

-"What now Rayne? "

-"I... I don't know, its just that Im kissing you again and... and ".- she was full on freaking out.

"Yes you are kissing me again and? What's so bad about that? Is it because I'm a freak?"-I was sad, I didn't even yell this time, not worth it. I get out of the shower cover myself with a towel and head to get dressed. She stayed in the cubicle a couple of minutes and then comes out. I was about to unwrap the towel when I felt a pair of harms wrap around my waste. I close my eyes because it feels good but at the same time I'm sad so I sign.

-" You are not a freak Jas". -She turns me around to face her.

-"You said it yourself Rayne, and my name is Jasmine not Jas".

-" I say a lot of things that I don't mean... and I prefer Jas".

-"Well call me Jasmine... and if you don't mean it why did you freak out? I don't understand you Rayne"- I want to know... she's mean, then kisses me and then she freaks out.