6

In School

A few days have passed since Jasmine's and I's encounter and for some reason I haven't acknowledge her, I haven't insulted her, and I try my best for my so called friends to not insult her. I just want her out of my head, she's in my head 24/7 and I'm going insane. I go to my phycology class but as of recent days I get there late, I'm just not myself lately. I knock on the door and Miss Hale tells me to go in.

-"Sorry I'm late Miss Hale, won't happen again" – She gives me weird look and so does Jasmine, and I wonder why, and then it hits me, I was nice to my teacher, shoot I'm never nice at school, there is something really wrong with me. I'm still at the door when the teacher tells me to sit down and guess what the only chair available is next to Jasmine, great. There goes me avoiding her.

Jasmine is still looking at me with a choked expression and a disbelieve look and its getting on my nerves. I've been amazing at avoiding this girl and controlling my insults but her beautiful grey eyes are so intense right now. Unfortunately I just lose it.

-"What?"-I ask a bit too harshly. I can see she flinched a bit and that was not my intention but those grey eyes.

-"Ahh nothing, just... ohh never mind"- she says

-"Well stop looking at me then"- I give her an intense look and she looks away. She whispers a small sorry and starts paying attention to Miss Hale.

The class goes on for a bit and I just dose off, I know miss hale is talking about something but I can't pay attention my head is somewhere else, I start doodling in my notebook for another five minutes. I don't really know what I'm doodling, its just what comes to my mind. All of a sudden I feel someone hit my elbow and I get out of my trance and get angry all of a sudden, what the hell does she want. I turn to jasmine very annoyed

-"What the hell do you want now?"- If looks could kill... well let's just say I didn't give her a friendly look.

-"Miss Hale asked you something"- She says shyly and with a sad look.

I must of dosed off for longer then I thought. I make an O shape with my mouth and turn to face Miss Hale. She has a question look in her face. She looks at what I was doing on my notebook and picks it up to have a better look. She looks at me with a question look, then looks at Jasmine, and the back at me. What did I draw for her to look at me and Jasmine, I start to panic inside, what is she going to do, is she going to show the class? She can't do that. She look at my notebook again and shakes her head. She gives it back to but doesn't say anything to the class.

-"Just pay attention Rayne, and its very accurate by the way, now pay attention."

I don't understand until I actually see what I drew. It was Jasmines eyes. Oh hell no, always in my mind even when I don't know what I'm doing, I turn the page so Jasmine doesn't look at it, even though she won't even look at me after I snapped at her. Oh well never mind I don't care. I try and pay attention to the rest of the class, well miss hale didn't make like I had a choice every 5 minutes she would look at me to make sure I was paying attention.

There was only 10 minutes left in class when miss hale announced that she had and assignment for us, in pairs.

-"Okay class listen up"- Said miss Hale.- "For the next month you will be working on a project, it's to be done in pairs, and don't even try and pair yourself with someone, I'll be doing the pairing. The project is to be done by both people and its due next month not a day later. The project is about whatever you want it to be, but it has to be in your phycology book, obviously. Okay so for the paring it's simple, you'll be working with the person next to you."- A lot of people didn't like her decision and I was one of them and I could see that Jasmine was not happy either.

-"Really Miss Hale can't we change our pairs? Please"- Jasmine asked miss hale

-"Not possible, I'm sorry"

-"Can I talk to you when class finishes?"

-"Of course, Jasmine"- As miss hale said that, he bell rang, I was last to leave the class and with no intention overheard their conversation.

-"Please miss hale, you have to pair me with someone else, its Rayne we are talking about and she hates me, and you know how she treats me."

-"I'm sorry Jasmine, but I can't un pair you two, if I do it with you I'll have to do it with the others, just try and work with her it can't be that bad, juts give it a try"

-"Let's be real, this month is going to be a nightmare"

I really don't want to listen to it anymore, so I go and put my books in my locker and go and get something to eat. I know that now I have to go and talk to her because of the phycology project.

During the morning the only thing I could think about was that stupid phycology project and I have to go and talk to Jasmine about it. Why the hell is this happening to me, I hate that girl and I get stuck with her for a bloody project for 1 entire month. I go to lunch and I see her with her friends so I go to her table to talk about this stupid project. I walk towards her table and all a friends give me deadly looks like I'm going to do something to princess perfect grey eyes. I stop in front of her and give all her friend the same look they are giving to me.

-"Can we talk Jasmine?"- I give her an insignificant look. It's her best friend that talks instead of her.

-"What do you want Rayne? If you come here to insult Jasmine you can leave"

-"Did I talk to you? I didn't, I was talking to freak over here"- and I point at Jasmine. Her best friend got up and gave me a deadly look.

-"Don't you dare call her that".- Jasmine hold her friend and shakes her head so she won't do anything and the girl sits down.

-"What do you want?"- Princess grey eyes askes not looking at me.

-"I want to talk to you, I already said that, are you death or something"- Now I'm getting annoyed. She rolls her eyes and gives me a look that says "about what".

-"I want to talk about that stupid phycology project."

-"Oh that, yeh sure, let's go".- her friends give her a question look and she just shakes her head and says later. We leave the cafeteria and go outside to the rare sunshine. 

We sit in silence for a couple of minutes until Jasmine talks a bit too harshly for my taste.

-"Talk, what did you want to talk to me about the project, my food is getting cold inside"- She says, I'm getting a bit sick of her talking to me this way.

-"Don't get sassy with me freak, I just wanted to tell you that we can do the project in my house, that's all, I do not intend to go inside of your house you freak."- I tell her annoyed.

-"As you wish geek queen bee"- She answers with a sassy tone and leaves. With a reflex I grab her hand and with a threatening tone I just say.

-"Don't you ever say that again freak"- She gets rid of my grip and just walks of without saying word.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey,

Tell me what youthink about the story so far if you'd like and give me a bit of feedback, thankyou for reading my story :)     amic<D

Have a lovely day :)

csD

P9PggfZG

o