10

Next day

I woke up early, it was a school day after all. The first thing I do it go and check my phone to see if there's anything new going on in the world. I go and wash my face, I feel so tired and I just want to go back to bed. After washing my face I look out the window and my mouth drops. There's snow everywhere and you can't even see the cars outside. I'm guessing there's no school today, and for that I'm thankful. I go back to bed, it's too early to be awake. It doesn't take long for Annie to knock on the door and I growl, I just want to sleep a little more.

-"Rayne". - She calls me but I don't answer.-"Rayne".- She says again but she sounds alarmed with something.

-"Come in, what it is?"- I tell her impatient, I just want to keep sleeping.

-"I don't know where Jasmine is"- She said alarmed.-"She's not in the guest bedroom and the bed is made".

-"Who?"

-"Oh come on Rayne, wake up, Jasmine, the girl you say you hate, the one the staid the night because of the snow"

I get up straight away, what does she mean she doesn't know where's Jasmine, people don't just disappears, yes I don't like her and treat her like shit, but I was nice to her yesterday wasn't I? And it freezing outside.

-"What do you mean you don't know where she is? Have you seen the weather outside, if she's gone, shell be frozen with all that snow".- I sounded very angry and I had no idea why.

-"Like I said she's not in the guest room, and the bed is made, I came from the kitchen and she wasn't there as well nor was she in the living room. I didn't know you cared that much"- She said the first part with a concerned look but it turned into a smirk when she said the second part.

-"I might not like her but I don't want her dead."

She raises her arms in surrender and says okay.

Where would she go in this weather, I'm inside and my bones hurt with the cold I can imagine outside. That's when something clicks, the game room. I run out the door and go straight to the game room, I'm just hoping that she's inside. I really don't know why I care so much, if it was school I wouldn't give a dam but for some reason I have this pain in my chest, if she's not inside, she can be outside and hurt.

I get to the game room and there she is. She's laying down on the cinema chairs, I guess she found out the way to turn them into like a bed. When I see her I have a sense of relieve, I see that she's shaking, probably because it's freezing in this room. I pick up Disney blanket I was using last night and I cover her up. I can't but look at her, she looks so peaceful and cute. Wait what am I thinking, she doesn't look cute, she looks, she looks just like jasmine, that's it. I start to feel my cheeks heat up, so I decide to leave. I look up towards the door and I see that Annie is looking at me with a very sweet smile, what's wrong with her. I'm going to leave her to sleep a little more because we aren't going to school today.

-"Let's go and eat, can you make Jasmine some breakfast and then I'll bring it up here?"- Annie just nods and we go to the kitchen.

I eat breakfast, Annie and I made pancakes, I help Annie sometimes in the kitchen. Around 8 am dad came and had some breakfast, he didn't take too long, he had to "go to work", and since he works from home it took him half a second to go to work. Before we left he asked for Jasmine and I told him she was still asleep. I finished breakfast around 8:30 and there was still no sign of Jasmine, Annie prepared a tray with food and something to drink, it had pancakes, a bowl of fruit and a fresh orange juice. I took it into the game room and I found her in the same exact position I left her. I left the tray on the table next to her and left. I went to my bedroom and went to by bed once again.

Jasmine's p.o.v

I woke up with the lovely smell of food. I open my eyes, at first I don't register where I am but then I remember the events from the night before. In front of me there's a tray with so much food, I'm so hungry, I look at my phone and I see that its super late, and I know that I'm missing school already. That's when I see that next to the tray there's a note that reads.

I know you woke up late, don't worry there's no school today, too much snow, don't panic.

-Rayne

I relax knowing I'm not in trouble. I start to get comfortable on the chair again and I notice that there's a blanket on top of me, and it's the same that Rayne was rapped yesterday. I must look like a freak because my first impulse is to smell it, because it smells like her. I don't know why I do it, and why I still have a crush on her, she's evil and I know that, but there's something there. Rayne has be nice to me out of school and probably because she's in her house with her family, but I know that it's not going to last long and starting school tomorrow everything will go back to normal. I just wish I knew why she is like this towards me.

I start eating the food in front of me and it's absolutely delicious. Its way to much food I didn't eat it all so I decide to get up and go to the kitchen to leave the tray and see if there anyone in the house. I'm not very familiar with the house, so I got lost like two times until I remembered the right way to the kitchen. The kitchen only has Annie in it, and she's reading a magazine. I clear my throat and say good morning, Annie lifts her head from the magazine, she looks at me and gives me her warmest smile.

-"Morning sleepy head"- Annie says smiling at me, I start to blush, I'm shy and I don't know this girl.

-"Good morning Annie, where's our royal highness?"

-"If you're referring to Rayne, she's upstairs in her room, after she helped me preparing breakfast and taking some for you she went back to bed"- Annie told me with a smirk.

-"What do you mean she helped you with breakfast? Did she poison my food, or something?"- I smirk back

-"Like I said she's not as bad as she seems, she's actually really nice, at least here. Take me as an example, she treats me like family and I'm just the maid"

-"Well I wish she was like that at school"- I feel sad and angry at the same time. I've seen a different side of Rayne, I just wanted her to be more like yesterday.

-"You know people tend to act differently for various reasons, Rayne is probably like that, I really don't know her story, I never asked her, if she wants to tell me one day she will. But to be honest with you, the night in the theatre was the first time I saw Rayne being the way that she was. Well anyway, if you like you can go upstairs to a bedroom"

-"I probably shouldn't, but I'll go because I want to go home"- I smile at Annie and I go to Rayne's bedroom.

I knock on Rayne's door, as I open it I call her name, I can see she's awake. Rayne is in bed reading some book, she gives me an annoyed look and I know that everything that happened yesterday is now forgotten and that hurts.

-"What is it now Jasmine?"- She asks very annoyed and I feel this pain in my chest.

-"I just came to ask you if you could take me home now".-I say quietly and with a bit of hurt in my voice.

-"Fine lets go. Leave the room I want to change and I don't want YOU here when I do so". - She had venom in her voice and my eyes start to tear up. I shake my head and leave.

It doesn't take long for Rayne to leave her bedroom, I say goodbye to Annie and I know she knows something is wrong but doesn't say anything. Rayne drives me home without saying a word, when we get to my house I get out of my car, Rayne drives of without a word and I can feel my tears start falling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go guys another chapter, tell me what you think about it if you want...

Have a lovely morning, afternoon, night...

Keep smiling :)