17

Jasmine p.o.v

I woke up with Rayne still in my arms and I felt so happy. She looked so peaceful like I've never seen before. I felt happy, at peace with myself with this amazing girl in my harms. After all this time. When Ray asked me how I could still wanted to be with her after all she did, I didn't really have an answer for it, because I never saw her as a monster. They say love makes you blind and probably that's true, I was blind for her but in some way I'm glad I w as because I always knew that Rayne was different, that there was something behind her bitchy mask.

I start to feel Rayne shake next to me and I start to worry. She opens her eyes and looks straight at me.

-"Morning angel".- Rayne looks so sleepy and still has a confused face I just hope she doesn't freak out again.

-"Morning Jas, I slept here?"- I nod at her and she freaks out.

-"What is it Ray, talk to me"- I look at her kindly whistle holding her in my arms.

-"Dad, he will be worried"

-"Annie called last night after you feel a sleep, I told her you were staying here." I look softly in to her beautiful eyes and kiss her forehead.

I can't stop staring at the beautiful girl I have in my arms, so I do what it feels right at the moment and that is kissing her. I touch the side of her body and I feel Ray getting tense. I look down at her and she looks kind of scared.

-"What is it love?"- I say as sweetly as possible.
-"I'm, it's just that I'm not..."-She tries to hide her face, but I make her look me directly in my eyes.
-"Honey, look at me"- I smile at her and kiss her forehead.-"it's okay, baby steps love."- She nods at me and that's how we spend the rest of our morning cuddling each other and it just feels great.
It was approaching lunch time when I heard a knock on my door. Rayne looked at me and I just kissed her forehead and got out of the bed. I opened the door and peeked out to see my mom waiting for me.
-"Hey mommy, what is it?"- I smile brightly at her.
-"Lunch is ready".-I just nod at her.
-"Mom?"-She looks at me.-"I'm not really alone"- I say blushing at her.
-"Rayne can eat with us too"- She smiles half laughing at me.
-"How did you?"
-"Well the doorbell didn't go off again and I didn't hear the front door close"
-"No, not that, how did you know it was Rayne?"- I feel so embarrassed at this moment.
-"The girl from yesterday looks exactly how you described Rayne, so I just guessed".- She smiles at me and just leaves back downstairs.
-"So you've talked about me to your mother?"- Rayne askes teasingly at me.
I start blushing a lot, and nod my head.-"I might have said something about you, she knows what goes on at school"

Rayne's expression turns from happy to sad and I can see how much she regrets everything that ever happened. I see tears forming in her eyes so I rush immediately next to her. I hug my beautiful girl like my life depends on it. I don't want her to be sad for something that happened in the past and that I don't care anymore because what matters at this moment is that she's my future.

-"Ray look at me, hey that's in the past, don't think about it".- I clean her tears and stroke her check.
-"But she probably hates me, for hurting you"
-"No she doesn't". I reassure her.
-"How do you know that?"
-"Because she knows how much I like you, and she will see how much you make me happy, just make me happy and she'll love you."
Rayne nods her head and we get ready to go and eat.