2

2

Rayne's POV

I can't believe she didn't answer me! I mean talking about education, people now a day's have no respect. Phycology class was always boring, but finally after one hour and half it was over. I have to say Jasmine is still the quiets person to sit in a class with, she is so boring. The bell finally went off and I left the classroom to go and meet my "friends".

I get to my locker and everyone is there including my best friend Cole (its short for Nicole).

- Hi Cole, had a good class?

- Yeah, probably better than yours, you look pissed what's up?

- It was fine, but I had class with Jasmine the freak!

- Why do you hate her o much? - She asked me looking questionably at me.

- Dude I don't hate her, I just don't like her and her kind.

- Her kind?

- Yes Cole, Lesbos, dykes, freaks! Get it? - I was getting pissed off with this conversation.

- Okay, fine just calm down.

A few minutes into the break, I feel someone hug me from behind and I know right away that it's my boyfriend Mark. He's the captain of the football team. Cliché? I know but I'm the most popular girl in school I can't just date anyone. But Mark is not the typical popular guy that is rude, mean and a total jackass. He's actually a good guy, but I'm not in love with him, he's like a best friends to me actually, and I think he knows, but he never said anything.

- Hi babe. - He says and kisses my cheek.

- Hi handsome, how's your day going?

- It's okay, but it's just the first day right? How about you?

- Same, still have 2 classes before lunch though.- and with that the bell rings

- Let's get this over with, shall we? - I say and we all leave for our classes.

...

Lunch time...

Lunch time came around, and I went straight to the cafeteria and sat at the popular table. My friends and I were having a conversation when I saw Jasmine caring a tray full of food so I turned to my friends.

- Watch this...- When I said that I put my foot out and Jasmine goes flying to the floor.

- Watch were you are going freak.- All my friends laugh, except Mark that got up and went and help her.

- Rayne, what was that for?- He asked very angry

- Cause she's a freak, that's why.- And I turned to the table and started to eat my lunch, but not before I saw Jasmine's and Mark's faces that held, sadness? Well I don't care... or do I?

Jasmines POV

All I know is that I'm flying towards the floor. What the actual fu** just happened? I got my answer right away when I heard

- Watch were you are going freak...- ohh for fu** sake, it had to be that stupid girl.

Rayne bullying me is normal, but what shocked me the most was that Mark actually got up to help me and was mad at Rayne.

- Are you okay...- he looks at me questionably.

- Jasmine... name is jasmine, your girlfriend's favorite punching bag.

- So are you okay, Jasmine?

- Yes, but your girlfriend can be a real bitch sometimes

- Rayne, what was that for?- I heard Mark asking her

- Cause she's a freak, that's why- She answered him, and that fuc**** hurt more than the fall itself. But right now I just want to get out of this place.

- Thanks for the help Mark, bye.

- Bye Jasmine.

As I'm leaving the cafeteria I can see that everyone is looking. My best friend sees me leaving and comes after me.

When I get to the toilet I go and wash my face and I hear Dani talking to me.

- You okay girl?

- I'm fine, but that girl, grrrrrrr, she is such an ass, why can't she be nicer for fu** sake.

- I know, but even with all the bullying you still think she is pretty cute and have a crush on her.

- Well I mean have you looked at her?

- Yes I have Jasmine and all I see is pure bitchiness

- Well I don't think that that's all there is to her, deep down she has to have a heart.

- I highly doubt that.

I mean she has to have a heart right? She can't be all evil, or can she?