19

Jasmine's p.o.v

I see Rayne leaving the cafeteria with Mark and I think it's kind of weird. She's been a bit weird today and I don't know why, we are at school so I haven't talked to her yet since the day she told me she likes me. If she needs time in school to come out its not me that is going to throw her out of the closet.

They come back after a few minutes and I can see she has been crying but at the same time they looks happy, I don't want to jump to any conclusions so I just don't make a fuss about it.
For some reason I can't stop looking at her and it's probably a bit creepy of me but that's the girl I'm absolutely crazy about so for me it's normal to look at her.
I see Mark and Cole laughing and Ray with a fake pissed of face and after like a minute I see her running after them so I start laughing.

Dani is looking weird at me and looks to where I was looking and rolls her eyes at me. I haven't told her what happened with Ray yet and I'm a bit afraid of what can happen.
-"Why are you looking at her again Jasmine, you know how she is"- she asks with a concerned voice.
-"You don't know her like I do Dani and you don't need to be worried about me, I'm fine I promise"- I know she worries, she's my best friend and all but she doesn't have to.
-"She's no good for you or anyone she's evil Jasmine, when are you going to see that?"- Those words hurt because she has no idea who the real Ray is.
-"Tell me then, if she is that evil would she come to my house tell me she likes me, would we kiss and the next day would she have lunch with my mom and I ?"- I ask her as normal as possible eating my lunch.
-"That would never happen"- She tells me.
I get my things together since I'm finished, I pick up my tray look at her in the eyes with the biggest smile on my face and just say.-" of course it would, it already happened the other day"- I smile again at her and just leave Dani there speechless.

I hear noise behind me and I know Dani is coming after me. I put my tray away and I feel someone grabbing my arm. I turn around and see the confused look on Dani's face. It's very funny but I know she will be mad at me for not telling her sooner everything that happened between Ray and me.

-"Do you have anything you want to share with me Jasmine?"- Dani asks me.
-"Well there's a few things you would probably want to know"- she gives me a questioning look and I tell everything that happened between Ray and I.
She looks disappointed and I don't think it's because of what happened with Ray and I but more because I didn't tell her sooner.
-"And you tell me this now?"- she says it to me in a calm voice but I know she's mad at me.
-"I didn't know what to tell you to be honest or how to tell you"
-"The truth would be a good start I don't know, anything is better than nothing"- she nods her head disappointed and  starts to leave, it's my turn now to grab her arm. I know I should have said something sooner I just has no idea how to.
-"I'm sorry, I didn't know what to say, I know you don't like her and that you would never approve of us so I'm sorry I said nothing."-I say as honestly as I could.
-"Yes I don't like her but you know you can always talk to me about anything and that includes Rayne"
-"I know, I'm sorry Dani I really am"- I know that no matter what I say now it won't do anything because she's not that mad but she's sad that I said nothing so I just let her go for now.
I see Ray coming back to the cafeteria and she gives me a questioning look and I just nod my head no.
I leave the cafeteria because I hate the thought of Dani being sad or mad at me, I go outside to a place only I usually go, I sit behind a tree and put my headphones on and start listening to music.
I feel a hand on my shoulder so I look up and Ray is in front me. I have no idea what she's doing here, we are at school and she doesn't want to show her feelings for me here.
-"You okay grey eyes?"- she asks sweetly touching my cheek.
-"I'm fine it's just that Dani is kind of sad with me and I don't like it."- My voice is sad because that's what I feel right now.
Ray looks and me and signals me to move over and I just look ate her weirdly.
-"No one can see us here and you need me"
She sits behind the tree and makes me sit in front of her cuddling me. It's feels warm and right and I just want it to be like this always.
-"You want to tell me what happened?"- she asks concerned.
-"I only told her about us today and she got annoyed because we tell each other everything"
-"She doesn't really like me does she?"
-"Can you blame her Angel?"
-"No not really"-she says and kisses my forehead.
We just stay the next couple of hours like that, cuddling and Ray telling me that it would be okay.
It just feels right being in her arms.