3

Rayne's pov

After a long day at school I finally got home.

-Hey Anna!

-Hello miss Rayne.- she says smiling at me

-Anna- I say in an annoyed ton.- What did I tell- I never got to finish my sentence couse she interrupted

- Your father is home, miss.

-He is?- I asked a bit skeptical.- But its Monday... Well still, I don't care, I told you to call me Rayne, not miss.- I tell her smiling. Seriously she is 21, and I'm 18 I hate to be called miss, I'm not 40

I go up to my room to do my homework as quick as possible, so I can do whatever I want.

A few minutes into my homework someone knocks on my bedroom door.

-Rayne your father called you.

-I'll be just a second Ann...

That's just super weird. My father is never home, only on the weekends. Don't get me wrong he's a great father, his just never home, but I still love him very much. I wonder what he's doing home on a Monday, I just hope it's not bad news, or him telling me he is going on a business trip, couse he leaves for months when he has those. Let's see what he has to say.

I knock on his office door.

-Yes...- I hear from the other side of the door.

-Hey daddy, you called me?

-Ohh, hey pumpkin.-he gets up to give me a tight hug and sits on his massive chair again.- Yes, how was your first day of school ?

-It was good, so what are you doing home on Monday?

-Why, can't I be in my own home?-he asks me but I know he's only joking, so I go along

-Nope, only on the weekends. So why?

-Well I'm going to start spending more time at home starting today. - He says with a huge smile.

-Really?-this is incredible

-Yes, honey.

-I'm so happy.- I go and hug him.

-Anna.- I scream for her

-Yes, miss?

-Anna, what have I told you?

-Fine, yes Rayne, you called?

-Rayne?- My father askes with his eyebrows raised.

-Yes dad, that is my name, you know? And I don't like when Anna calls me miss, sooo...

-Fine, fine, she can call you whatever you want.

-So..... Rayne you called me?

-Oh yeh, my father is going to spend more time at home, isn't that awesome?

-Yes it is... oh and what about dinner, pizza? - Dad looks at us weird, like he is missing something, but the thing is, he is missing.

-Yep, it is a tradition after all.

-Tradition? - Dad asks

-Yes every Monday its pizza day, can we keep it like that?

-Of course we can pumpkin- he says smiling at me.

- Anna Hawaiian for me, you already know that, so ask my old man here what he wants I have homework to finish.

-Hey who are you calling an old man?

-You daddy, you!!- I say to him giving him a smile.

Jasmine's pov

Well that was a horrible first day, don't you think? I have a feeling that this year is going to be as horrible as the last few years. I just want that girl to start being nice to me, and to stop calling me a freak. It really hurts when she calls me that, it hurts an awful lot. What is the matter with her, I never did anything to her. Is she really that horrible all the time? I really want to have fun on my senior year.

I hope things change for the best.

I'm really not up to anything tonight, so I put my Harry Potter pj's on, (yes I'm a harry potter fan, do not judge me, I'm British) and I'm going to sleep, hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_________..._______..._________...________ 
...Friday...

Jasmine's pov

My week was horrible, ohh come on, that girl is a mean bitch.

I'm going to give you a summary of my week...

On Monday- as you know was the 1st day of school and she made me fall on the floor in front of every one.

Let's see Tuesday shall we... my day was going magically fine until my 3rd class. I went to grab my history book (couse why do you want a locker if you don't use it), when the very famous Queen Bee saw me and started with the usual insults...

Wednesday came around and it was the exact same and I had a class with her... and guess what because she came in late the only seat available was the one next to me, I think she is doing it on porpoise.

Thursday actually Thursday was an okay day, I think she took the day off of annoying the shit out of me.

So today is Friday and it was a weird day today

*Flashback*

As usual on Fridays I have P.E as a first class and Blondie (I'm calling her that) has that same class with me.

As well as yesterday she didn't make any funny comments towards me yet. Well that is weird. After my P.E class I went to take a shower and I was the first in my class to do it because I don't like to make them unconfutable. God it was a nice shower after all that workout. Half an hour later I went to my locker and as soon as I saw her I tried to leave, but I was stopped by her.

-Hey freak!

I just looked at her, I have a name for fu** sake...

-I see you are going to be rude, I have a question for you.- I gave her an okay look, as in go on, what is your dam question, so I can leave.

-Why do you shower first in P.E? Is it so no one sees your ugly self?

Okay that is enough you bitch. Obviously I can't do anything to her nor do I want so I just push past her, give her a final look... Wait her eyes, she looks like she regrets it... Hell no, like Dani said she is pure bitchiness, so I just leave to class.

After a long morning I go and have lunch and meet my gang. As I'm getting close to Miss Queen Bee's table I see that all her friends are there but she's not, but I can see her coming into the cafeteria.

All I'm thinking is, yes, no one is going to bother me at lunch today, and well I was wrong.

Nicole I think her name is, blondie's besti stops me.

-Hey, freak, is it? - She asks with a smile

-No actually the name is Jasmine.- I tell her annoyed, but I feel sad inside, god I thought she was different, she was always nice. But I guess she's not nice, or she is just being like this to prove a point. At moment Miss Blondie gets to the table.

This is not my day.

-Hey guys, yoh Cole don't call her freak.

Wait what? Did Miss Blondie just said what I think she just said?

-And why not? Are you saying only you can call her that?- Nicole asks, but she had like a knowing look like she was proving something, but what.

-Yep, now get out of here freak and let me have lunch in peace.

I leave without saying another word and head to my table.

-Hey Dani you have no idea what just happened.

Hey, yeh I just saw you next to the Queen Bees table, what was that all about?

-Yeh when I was passing the table blondie wasn't there

-Blondie?

- Yes, I'm calling her that now. So blondie wasn't there and Nicole her best friend called me freak and then blondie got to the table and told Nicole not to call me that.

-Wait what?

-I know right and then she told Nicole only she could call me that.

-That is weird as hell.

9/Wyܐ

Zye>Y