Chapter 1: Welcome Back {Edited}

{Edited for a second time}
I'm changing the ages of the characters and you. Dipper and Mabel are 16, you are 17, and Wendy is still 19 as said.

(Y/N)'s POV
I am on a bus to Gravity Falls. I am so excited to see everyone. Of course we talked on the phone, but it's not the same when your not there. As I'm reading (f/s), I push my (h/c) hair behind my ear so it's out of my face. As I turn the page, I start to get sleepy and end up falling asleep on the bus. 

~time skip~

I wake up not too long later to the bus driver yelling, "GRAVITY FALLS"!

It really hurt my ears, but I got off and started to look for anybody from the Mystery Shack. My mom told me, before I left, to wear something that they would be able to see me in. But me being me I wore a black (f/b) t-shirt and a pair of (f/c) jeans and black sneakers.

"(Y/N)!" I turned around to see Dipper and Mabel.

"Hey guys. It has been forever." They run up to me at a fast pace and bear hug me.

"We've missed you (Y/n)." Dipper says.

"Yeah you were gone too long." Mabel agrees.

"I know I know, but at least I'm staying here now." That's right I get to stay at Gravity Falls till I want to leave, which will be never.

"Alright guys give (Y/n) a breather." I look up to see Wendy, she is 19 years old which isn't that much of a age difference.

"Hi Wendy." I greet.

"What's up (Y/n)." she greets back.

"OH (Y/N), YOU NEED TO MEET WADDLES" Mabel screams.

"Yeah and you still have to see Grunkle Stan and Soos." Dipper added in.

"Ok, let's go then." I agree.

It was a good day to come back. The weather is nice. The sun is out and making the air nice and warm. The wind makes it to where the heat is bearable. I can't wait to go back to the Mystery Shack, I miss it.

Hi, I know this chapter is short but don't worry, the other chapters will be longer
=======================
Edited on July 5th, 2017