Chapter 16: I'M NOT UNCLEAN ANYMORE!!! {Edited}

{Edited for a second time}
(Y/n)'s POV
After we break the hug Bill immediately gets in protective mode. 

"Are you okay? Do you need bandages? Oh! You need clothes!" Bill starts rambling. 

"Bill I'm okay, I just can't stand on my own and I need to take a shower. " I calmly tell him. To be honest, I'm not ok. I'm trying my hardest not to cry. I hurt all over and I'm scared I'm going to get raped again. I know Bill won't do that, but there is still a chance. I start to get up and I immediately fall to the ground. 

"Woah! (Y/n) you can't stand up on your own." Bill helps me get up by pulling my arms. His touch made me flinch that made Bill looked at me with a concerned look. "Are you ok?"

"Yes I'm fine." I lie.

"No your not, you keep saying you are, but your not," he starts to tear up, "I just want you be okay. No one is going to hurt you anymore, I-i promise." He cups my cheek, "I won't let anything happen to you."

I look at his now blue eye and he looks at mine. I can tell he's serious by the look in his eye.

"Okay," I simply reply, "need to take a shower."

"(Y/n) I know you do, but you can't stand." Dipper says.

"I can use a chair." I compromise.

"Let's start cleaning you up." Bill says taking my hand.

We walk to the shack and I go and get some pajamas. I leave my room with my pjs and head to the bathroom. I see that there is already a chair in the tub.  I close the door and start to take off my bra and underwear. I'm so dirty and these cuts need to be cleansed(UNCLEAN!!! Black Butler anyone? Yes? No? Ok).

I turn on the shower and get in. It feels so good to be under warm water. I look down and I see a lot of dirt in the water.

"I can't get my back," I say out loud, "Maybe Bill can do it for me. No it would be awkward. I mean we've been dating for a while now, but-" I stop myself. I won't let my fear of being raped stop me from being clean.

"BILL!!!" I called out. Not long after Bill comes in.

"What are you ok? Are your hurt?"he asks. I peek out behind the shower curtain.

"No I'm fine, I just need you to wash my back for me, please?" I ask him. His eyes or should I say eye, widen and a blush dusts itself out onto his cheeks.

"Y-yeah s-sure t-thing." he says walking in and closing the door. I close the curtain and sit on the chair with my back facing it. He opens the curtain and grabs the rag. Bill just stood there for a minute or two.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Y-yeah, it's just you have a lot of bruises and cuts," Bill says, "I should have been there sooner." He puts soap on the rag and starts scrubbing my back.

It starts to sting. "Ssssss."

"Sorry! Does it hurt?"

"Yes, yes it does." I reply. He leaves after he's done and I rinse off the soap. I turn off the water and step out of the tub. I dry myself off and get changed into my (favorite sport) t-shirt and my soft pajama pants. I brush my (h/c) hair and step out of the bathroom. I go downstairs and see Dipper in Stan's chair, Bill on the couch, and Mabel also on the couch.

"Hey guys." I quietly greet.

"Hey (Y/n)." Dipper and Mabel say at the same time. That still creeps me out that they can do that.

"Come sit next to me." Bill says patting the spot next to him. I walk over to the couch and plop down. Bill puts his arm around me and I don't flinch this time. I snuggle up to him and look up at him.

"I love you." he says looking at me.

"I love you too." I say back. We both turn toward the tv and continue to watch Ducktecive. I start to feel sleepy so I put my head on Bill's shoulder and fall asleep.

Comment down below if your enjoying this story! Leave some feedback, I look at all my comments! Do any of you watch Black Butler? Let me know in the comments so we can all be fanGRELLs together!
=======================
Edited on July 6th, 2017