Chapter 19: A Powerful Dream Demon!!! {Edited}

This chapter is dedicated to CDbutter for coming up this idea! You guys should go follow her she has amazing stories! And I guess you can call this a special for the 1K reads! And enjoy!
{Edited for a second time}
(Y/n)'s POV
"I know how to get your powers back."

"How?" Bill questions, raising a eyebrow.

"We didn't even look in the journal! I think the answer is in there!" I say letting go of Bill. I run up to Dipper, who is in his room. 

"Hey Dipstick I need the journal." I demand.

Dipper looks over the top of the journal. "Why?"

"The solution to Bill's problem might be in it." I quickly tell him. 

"Okay." he says handing me the journal. I grab it and quickly look through it. I see a potion that gives demons their powers back.

"Thanks Dippin Sauce." I say as I run out of the room. I run into the kitchen and trip.

Bill laughs. "Did you just fall?"

"No," I say getting up, "But I found a potion that will get your powers back."

"Really!? Wait are you lying to me?"

"Blondie, would I lie about getting your powers back?"

"Weeeell."

"You know what, never mind! Your not getting your powers back." I say.

"No no no please!" Bill pleads.

"No." I say firmly. He then starts giving me puppy eyes. "Uh, Fine, I'll tell you! Come here!" I command him.

Bill walks next to me and sits in the chair I was going to sit in. "Um, Blondie?"

"Yes?"

"I was going to sit there."

"There's a solution to that." he says smirking. Next thing I know I feel arms wrap around my waist. Then they pull me down and I end up in Bill's lap.

I start to blush, "Um."

"Is there I problem?" he whispers in my ear.

"N-no." I stutter. I can feel the heat rising to my cheeks.

"Oh is (Y/n) blushing?" Bill teases.

"N-no!," I want to get off of this topic, "Anyway onto the topic let's look at this potion."

"Shouldn't we write it down?" he asks.

I look into his blue eye. "I already got the paper and pen." I open to the page of the journal that has the potion. Bill put his head on my shoulder, reading along.

"Ok things we need:
3 snake fangs
1 bottle of harpy tears
3 violets
1 pinch of gnome spice
1 feather from a dove
2 drops of dream demon tears, and
4 tubes of glitter." As Bill finishes with reading them, I write them down.

"The glitter is going to be the easiest." I say. 

"What's all the writing?" Bill asks, pointing to the writing next to the ingredients.

"Oh looks like a chant," I answer, "It's in Italian but I can read it."

"Il demone del sogno vuole che i suoi poteri siano tornati. Usando questa pozione, noi tre li riporteremo." Bill and I read at the same time.

"Look likes you need three people to do that." Bill remarks.

I can't wait for him to get his powers back! I miss his gold colored eyes, I mean eye.