Chapter 13: Visiting Family {Edited}

{Edited for a second time}
(Y/n)'s POV
"Why is your eye blue?" Bill's eye is usually a gold color, but they're blue. 

"Really!? IT'S BLUE!?" Blondie screams. 

"Would you stop screaming, I just woke up." I say rubbing my eyes.

"Dipper is my eye really blue?" Bill asks Dipper. 

"Yeah and it's kinda freakin me out." Dipper answers.

"Is it because your turning mortal?"

"Yeah, the gold color represented the power I had and now since I barely have any power my eye changed color."

"Is you turning mortal a bad thing? I mean I'm not immortal and my life is fine." I say.

"You lived your life mortal, I haven't."

"Can you teleport?" I ask him. I have an idea and I don't know if it's good or bad.

"Yeah why?"

"Maybe we can get your mom to help."

"Why didn't I think of that? Okay let's go."Blondie says.

"You guys go while I find out if something can help us in the journal." Dipper says.

"Okay you go do that."

~time skip brought to you by Dipper's noodle arms~

We end up in the mindscape, which I think is where Bill lives. Everything is gray and slow. I see a bunch of demons just floating around. It's kind of creepy.

"You live here?" I ask in awe.

"Yes, now my house should be right over there."

"Then let's go!" I say excitedly.

We get to Blondie's house and he yells, "MOM I NEED YOU!"

"Maybe you should scream louder, I don't think she heard you."

"Now is not the time to be sassy." he says. I then see a beautiful women come down the stairs. She has long blonde hair, gold looking eyes, and wore a gold top and gold skirt.

"BILL YOU CAME BACK!!" she screams as she runs to hug him.

"Yes I did now I have a pr-" he didn't finish because his mom interrupts him.

"Why is your eye blue and who is she?"

"Mom this is (Y/n) my-" he again got interrupted.

"Girlfriend?"

"Yes."

"Why is she mortal? You know the rules-" this time she was cut off.

"I know the rules but that's not important right now-" I think by now you get the idea of what happened. 

"WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY SON BREAKING THE RULES?" she screams, turning red. Now I know where Bill gets his anger from.

"I'M TURNING MORTAL, THAT'S WHAT'S MORE IMPORTANT!" my boyfriend screams back.

"Y-your turning m-mortal?" his mom asks, worried.

"Yes, that's why my eye is blue." he tells her.

"It's because of her isn't it?" she asks pointing at me.

"No, no no, you got it all wrong. It's because I wasn't making deals-"

"BECAUSE OF HER!"

"N-no it's n-not mom." Bill tries to explain. 

"Then why weren't you making deals then, hm?" his mom questions. 

"B-because-"

"You were spending time with her, weren't you?"

"N-no."

I can tell he's getting nervous because 1) he's sweating and 2) he's stuttering.  The last time he stuttered was when he was weak. 

"Yes you did, you know how I know?"

"N-no."

"BECAUSE I CAN READ YOUR MIND," she screams. What kind of mom is she, she won't even let her son talk, "Your wasting your time on this mortal."

Bill's POV
"M-mom I l-love h-her." I can't believe she would blame (Y/n). I am the one that didn't go make deals. It was my choice, not (Y/n)'s. 

"Demons don't feel emotions, it must be because your mortal." Mom says bitterly.

"No I loved her before I turned mortal." I say as confidently as I can. Apparently that wasn't enough.

"Are you kidding me?"

"No I'm not," I say, but I continue, "we only came her to get your help, not to criticize my relationship with (Y/n)."

"I'll help you under one condition."

"What is it?"

"You have to promise me that *whisper*."

Another cliffhanger!!!! I only do this to annoy my friend, CDbutter. That would be it so, Goodbye
=======================
Edited on July 6th, 2017