Chapter 2: The Mystery Hack {Edited}

{Edited for a second time}
(Y/N)'s POV
We finally reach the Mystery Shack after walking which felt like forever. Even though the weather is nice, it was a far walk from the bus station to the Mystery Shack.

"WADDLES!!!" Mabel screams and here I am thinking it's a dog, but then I here a "oink". I turn to come face to face with a pig.

"(Y/n) this is Waddles, my pet pig." Mabel explains.

"Oh he's adorable. How did Stab let you keep it?" I ask.

Mabel shrugs as she puts Waddles down. Stan and Soos were not home at the time so for the rest of the day we just laughed and caught up. The whole time I felt that someone was watching me, but for the sake of Dipper and Mabel, I shrugged it off. Little did I know there was someone watching me, just in a different dimension.

Bill's POV
I am sooooo bored just floating in the mindscape, so I decide to check up on Pinetree and Shootingstar.

I open up a window to see them and I see something I've never noticed before. I see a human I have never seen before. She has (h/c) and (e/c) eyes, she actually looks rather interesting.

Anyway, it looks like they're playing around, I don't really know a lot about humans, but I think it's what they call 'fun'. I should go meet her, but I'll do that later, right now I need to mess with people's dreams.

(Y/N)'s POV
After a while, the feeling of being watched is gone. I don't know what it was but I'm glad it's gone, I was on the urge to finally tell Dipper and Mabel.

"We should go to bed, it's getting late." I suggest.

"Yeah, we should." Mabel agrees. We went in the house and I saw Stan.

"STAN!!!" I scream as I run up to him.

"Hey there kiddo! I was wondering where you were. It's good to see ya." He smiles.

"It's good to see you too. I'm beat so I'm going to bed" I say.

"Alright see you tomorrow." Stan then goes back to watching TV. As I went up stairs I hear Dipper and Mabel talking.

Instead of eavesdropping I walked in, "Hey guys."

"Hey (Y/n)." they said at the same time. That really creeps me out how they do that.

"Alright, I'm going to go to bed. That bus ride was tiring." I say, tiredly.

"Okay, we should go to bed too Mabel." Dipper says closing the journal.

Mabel nods as she turns off the lamp. She snuggles under her blankets. "Goodnight everybody."

"Goodnight." Dipper and I say.

~Time Skip to morning~

I woke up to the smell of bacon. Believe it or not, I haven't had bacon in forever. My parents say I need to lay off the bacon since I eat a lot of it.

I get changed into a (f/c) t-shirt and some shorts, but not short shorts. I'm not comfortable in them. After I change, I brush my (h/c) hair and put it in a ponytail(unless it's too short).

I walk downstairs and walk into the kitchen. I see Mabel making pancakes and bacon.

"Hi Mabel." I greet while yawning. I then take a seat at the table, hoping this day goes by fast.

"Hi (Y/n)."

I look around looking for my favorite nerd, but I don't see him. "Where's Dipper?"

"Oh, Dipper had to take care of somethings." Mabel answers.

"Oh okay." As we waited for Dipper, Mabel and I talked about books. I learned about what had happened when I was gone. How Dipper and her had battled a dream demon, how they battled zombies, etc. It sounded quite interesting.

"Hey guys." I hear a familiar voice say. I turned to see Dipper at the front door.

"Hey Dipper."

Dipper joins Mabel and I for breakfast. It was a quiet one for no apparent reason. All it was wad because no one spoke or even made eye contact.

After the weirdly silent breakfast, we all move to the living room to watch TV.

"We should go on a mystery hunt." Dipper suggests in the silent room.

"Yeah, it will be like old times." Mabel chimes in.

"Okay, let's go." I agree.

~Time Skip brought to you by Doritos~

We are now in the woods looking for something. I don't know what it is, Dipper didn't tell me or Mabel.

"It should be here." Dipper says out loud.

"What should be here Dipper?" Mabel asks.

Dipper doesn't look up from the journal when he answers. "The gnomes."

"So this whole time we were looking for gnomes" I say aggravated.

"Yeah, sorry for not telling you I was so caught up in reading about them." Dipper apologizes looking up at Mabel and I.

"That's alright, so where are they?"

"That's what I am wondering." Dipper says. "The journal states they should be in this area."

As we were looking around a unfamiliar voice speaks. "Well, well, well what do we have here."

I turn around and see. . .

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! A cliffhanger but by the time this goes up I will already be writing chapter 3
=======================
Edited on July 5th, 2017