Chapter 20: Costume Party! {Edited}

Welcome to the 20th chapter of my book! To be honest I didn't think I would get to this far! Anyway, ENJOY!
{Edited for a second time}
Bill's POV
Yesterday was a good day. I got my powers back and I feel powerful. Dipper and Mabel said they wanted to throw a costume party to celebrate and of course I said yes.

I am just going to wear what I always wear and (Y/n), well I don't know, she wouldn't tell me. She told me it was a surprise and she knows how much I hate surprises. I go to the store to get some things.  

I then teleport to the Mystery Shack after I went shopping. Mabel told me I had to get party hats, streamers, and glitter. I walk in and see (Y/n) and Mabel setting up the kitchen and living room.

"Oh hi Blondie." (Y/n) greets walking up to me.

"Hi love." I say giving her a kiss on the cheek. 

"I can take those."

"Are you sure?" I ask. 

"Yes." (Y/n) says taking all of the stuff. Not even 5 seconds, she drops something.

"So you can handle it." I taunt.

"Shut up!" She yells. I pick up what she dropped and walk into the kitchen.

"Great now Bill since you can float now, could you hang the streamers?" Mabel asks.

"Sure." I grab the streamers and head to the living room. I hang them up like nothing. Go go back the the kitchen to grab more streamers. I see (Y/n) trying to put up streamers, but she couldn't reach.

"Can you reach?" I ask taunting her again.

"Shut up! I'm trying!," she yells in frustration, "Uh!" she throws down the streamers. 

"Are you alright?"

"Why do I have to be short!" (Y/n) yells.

"Here let me help you." I say. I walk over to her and picked her up.

"Yay! I'm tall!" she says happily. (Y/n) puts the streamers up and claps. "I did it! I'm taller than all of you!" (Y/n) yells pointing to everyone in the room. 

I put her down and put up the rest of the streamers. "Now I'm short again." (Y/n) pouts. 

"It's okay." I reinsure her. 

"No it not." she says folding her arms. 

"But your my shorty." I say hugging her. 

"Yes I am." (Y/n) says hugging back.  We let go of each other and put up the rest of the decorations. 

"Okay guys the party is going to start in 30 minutes, go get ready!" Mabel yells at everyone. I snap my fingers and wear my formal clothing. (Y/n) goes up stairs and so does Mabel. 

"Hey Bill." Dipper says coming down the stairs. He dressed like Stan for the party. 

"You look nice." I say. I don't know what else to say. The party is about to start and some people are here.

People are dressed as demons, vampires, waitresses, nurses, etc. I look for (Y/n), but I can't find her. 

"Hey Bill!" I hear behind me. I turn around and see the most cutest thing.  (Y/n) is in a yellow dress with a gold long sleeve shirt, a black top hat and bow tie. She is also wearing long black socks(pic above). I then realize (Y/n) is dressed like me. 

"Nice costume," I compliment, "Though the top hat needs to float a little above your head."

"You know what? It took me two days to make it. Don't push it." she snarls.

I love the way her eyes sparkle when she smiles. It makes me feel a whole lot better about myself. We talk and walk around for a while until (Y/n) found something. That something was the snack table. 

There is chips, drinks, and cookies.  There were these certain kind of chip that got me startled. (Y/n) smirks at me before grabbing a triangular chip.  "Hey Bill?"

"Yeah?"

"Are these your family?" she asks holding up a triangular chip. 

"No! What are those anyway?" I ask backing up a bit.

"They're Doritos. "she says taking a bite. I shiver and shake my head. 

"Are you okay?" (Y/n) asks smiling. 

"Y-yes." I stutter. I think she ate my aunt. One day a wizard turned her into a chip. I never saw her again after that.  We then go to the dance floor and dance the night away.

About an hour later I start to get tired. I turn to my beautiful girlfriend. "Want to go up stairs?"

"Sure." (Y/n) answers. We go upstairs and have the night of our lives.

This is the end of the chapter! So as always, SEE YA!
=======================
Edited on July 6th, 2017