Chapter 8: Back to Normal {Edited}

{Edited for a second time}
This chapter had a lot of editing.
(Y/N)'s POV
I slowly open my eyes because Bills clapping is loud. "Blondie, would you stop clapping?"

"No." I hear him say.

I get up and see Bill at the end of the bed. "Did-did you just say a word?"

"Da." he says.

"Okay, well let's go downstairs and get something to eat," I say, "I'm hungry."

'Okay.'

I pick him up and go downstairs. I hear clinging in the kitchen, so I walk to it. I get in and I see Mabel making breakfast.

"Mabel, do you always make breakfast?" I ask her.

"Yes, I love making breakfast." she answers with a sweet smile.

"Can you make Blondie a scrambled egg, if it won't trouble you?"

"Yeah, no problem."

While Mabel is making Bill breakfast, I move to the living room with Bill. I sit him down and play with him.

I put a blanket over his head and say "Where's Bill?" I take off the blanket while saying, "There he is!" Bill laughs and it's the cutest thing.

I do this till Mabel says, "(Y/n) Bill's egg is ready!" I get up with Bill in my arms and go to the kitchen.

"Okay, are you ready to eat Blondie?" After I ask that, he claps. "I'll take that as a yes."

After I take a seat, I sit Bill in my lap, and feed him his egg.

Dipper's POV- it's been awhile
I wake up thinking today is going to be a good day. Then I remember we have to fix Bill. I walk down the stairs and into the living room. 

I finally make my way to the kitchen since I'm hungry and I know Mabel is making breakfast. I walk in and see Bill on (Y/n)'s lap while she's feeding him. 

"Hey guys." I greet as I walk in.

"Hey Dipper." I hear Mabel and (Y/n) greet back.

What I hear from Bill is "Gusssssh." I don't know. 

"Oh, Dipper what Blondie said was sup." (Y/n) translates.

"Cool." is all I say since Mabel put my breakfast in front of me. We all eat and discuss what to do about Bill.

Bill's POV
I just sit there while they talk about changing me back. 

"It's says here to change back to normal, you have to touch the same exact crystal that you touched in the first place." Dipper reads from the journal.

"Okay, well let's go back and see if-"

I didn't hear the rest because I fell asleep. One of the perks of being a baby, you get to sleep anytime you want. It lasts until I get woken up. I got woken up by (Y/n).

(Y/N)'s POV
While we were explaining the plan, I notice that Bill fell asleep. So I just pick him up and we leave. 

"What are you guys doing?" I turn around and see Wendy. 

"Oh hey Wendy, you see Blondie here," I point to Bill, "has been changed into a baby and we are now going to change him back." I

"Okay, you dudes have fun." she says walking the other direction.

"We will!" I scream as we walk away. 

~time skip ~

We finally get to the Crystal Cave (don't judge me) and I nudge Bill to wake him up.

"Hey, Blondie wake up we're here," I say sweetly to Bill but instead of being happy, he cries, "You must be still tired, oh well get up."

Now instead of crying, he is clapping. I set him down and he starts to crawl to a crystal.

"Is that the crystal you touched?" I ask. He gives a nod and touches the crystal.

Bill's POV
I touch the crystal and I feel weird. I see that I'm covered in a bright light and I am taller. The light goes away and I see I'm back to normal.

To be honest I'm glad I'm not a baby anymore. I mean, it was cool at first, but I felt helpless. I couldn't even make deals! I can't live that life. I look at my friends and see they have different expressions.

Dipper has a 'shocked' face, Mabel has a 'cool' face, and (Y/n) has a 'excited' face. Speaking of (Y/n), she runs to me and gives me a hug.

"I miss hugging you, Blondie."

"Really? I would think you would throw a crystal at me."

"Why would I do that?" she asks.

"Because when we end to bed, your last thought was, 'I'm going to miss him being small.'"I recite.

"Well, I'm glad I don't have to feed you anymore" she says while smirking at me.

I start to blush because (Y/n) is still hugging me.

"What's wrong?" She asks. Then she looks at the position we were in and she lets go. Do I like her? Possibly. No, it's impossible. Dream demon's can't feel emotions, especially love.

After our little reunion, we left for the Mystery Shack.

Then I remember I have to make a deal with someone. "Hey guys, I have to go make a deal I'll be back."

"Okay," I hear (Y/n) say with disappointment, "I'll see you when you get back."

"See ya." I then snap my fingers and disappear.

(Y/N)'s POV
I am sad to see Blondie go. I have to admit, I like him. I liked him when I first met him. When he leaves, I realize that it's getting dark.

"Hey guys, we should head home it's getting dark." I say to Dipper and Mabel.

"Yeah, we should go." Mabel agrees. On our way home I couldn't help but think of Bill.

'He's sweet, cute, and is one of my friends. He was adorable when he was a baby.'

My thoughts were interrupted by Mabel saying, "(Y/n) we're home."

I go in and go straight to my room. I change into my comfortable pj's and go to bed.

'Tomorrow is another day.'

This is the end of the chapter
=======================
Edited on July 5th, 2017