Chapter 31: Problems {Edited}

The picture is totally unrelated to the story! I wanted to share this with you guys! JUST LOOK AT TAMAKI, SO CUTE! If you want to know he's from Ouran High School Host Club! Alright back to the story!
{Edited for a second time}
Bill's POV
I lay down in my room and turn off the light. Her dad doesn't really like me uh? I could give him nightmares or I could change into my demon form and scare the living crap out of him, but (Y/n) wouldn't be happy with me. So I won't do that.

"Bill?" I hear (Y/n) say.

"Yeah?" I reply tiredly.

"I had a nightmare and I can't go back to sleep." I pat the spot next me and smile. She lays down and I snuggle her into my chest.

"Better?"

"Better." she replies.

~time skip till morning~

I wake up to the smell of eggs and bacon. I open my eyes and notice (Y/n) is not in the room. I get up and start to head downstairs. I look at all the pictures hanging on the wall as I go down the stairs.

There was one of (Y/n) at a wedding. She wore a beautiful white dress with a (f/c) ribbon around the waist. Her hair was put up in a ponytail and she was smiling. (Y/n) looks about 6-7 years old.

'She looks adorable!' Another one was her in a hospital bed. She was smiling, but very weakly.

'Huh, must of had some kind of surgery.' I finally get down stairs and head toward the kitchen.

"Hi, Bill!" (Y/n) says laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask.

"You hair. You look very tired." I look at my reflection in a nearby mirror and my hair is a mess, I think I need a hair cut.

"I need to get a hair cut, huh?" (Y/n) comes up to me and messes with my hair.

"No! Don't cut it, I like it long." (Y/n) complains.

"Okay, but if it gets longer I'll trim it." I compromise.

"Okay fine with me." she then walks back to her mother. I sit down and put my head in my hands.

"Bill your breakfast is ready." I look up and (Y/n) has my breakfast. I move my elbows so she can put the plate down. She sets it down.

"Thanks." I say while smiling. Everyone sits down and I notice her dad isn't here.

"Hey, where's your dad?" I ask (Y/n). She look at me and shrugs. She looks at her mom, looking for an answer.

"He's at work." her mom answers.

"So he works now." (Y/n) says with faking excitement.

"(Y/n) please don't do this now." her mom pleads.

'I have a feeling this isn't going to be good.'

"No! I didn't like him before what makes you think I would like him now!"

"Because he's your father." Her mother says very calmly. I'm just kinda there sitting awkwardly. This is reminding me of my parents. My mom kinda doesn't like me anymore, my dad was the one that taught me how to be a demon. I miss him. I would go see him but I can't because he's away on business.

"Hey, Bill are you ok?" (Y/n) asks.

Bill's POV
"Oh I'm fine, just out of thought." I say quickly. I continue to eat my eggs till I hear the door open. (Y/n)'s dad comes in very pissed.

"You!" he yells, pointing at me.

"W-what?"

"Your not who you say you are!" he yells. I just sit there, not knowing what to say. "You're a demon and don't you dare lie to me!"

"I-I don't know what y-your talking about." I say, trying to act innocent.

"I talked to this guy alright. His name is Stanford. I was talking about you and he said you were a dream demon, trying to take over the world!" he yells. I look to (Y/n) and her mom. Her mom looks shocked and scared, while (Y/n) just motions me to tell him.

"Alright sir, you want the truth?" I ask. He nods sternly and I continue.

"I am Bill Cipher and I'm a dream demon. It WAS my dream to take over the world, but not anymore. That changed when I met your daughter, (Y/n)." I say looking at (Y/n).

"So you admit it. Now get out of my house!" he yells the last part. I nod in understandment and head toward the door.

"No!" (Y/n) yells running up to me. She give a hug, "Don't go."

"Look at your parents," I say and she looks at them, "They obviously don't like me anymore and I have to settle scores with Ford."

I hug her and get close to her ear. "I'll be back later to pick you up, alright we're going to leave tonight."

"I'll tell my parents. I'll miss you." she says tearing up.

"I'll miss you too." I say letting go. I walk to the door and open it. I turn toward (Y/n) and she's crying. I give her a sad smile and walk out, closing the door.

Another cliffhanger! HAHAHA!!! See you next time!
=======================
Edited on July 7th, 2017